You can type here any text you want

1987 buick grand national stage II street car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wish i could afford this but I guess the next best thing is to dream. What kind of downpipe is that and will it work with a stock turbo. I think that downpipe looks amazing.

P.S. Unlike all the na-sayers, I did like the black and red and want to do that to my car.

I wish i could afford this but I guess the next best thing is to dream. What kind of downpipe is that and will it work with a stock turbo. I think that downpipe looks amazing.

P.S. Unlike all the na-sayers, I did like the black and red and want to do that to my car.

Thanks oldsracer for the positive comment..

no problem...But what kind of downpipe is that. Will it work on a stock turbo?

Downpipe is from gn1performance.. I'ts a v band style flange so there for it will not work on a stock style turbo.The vendor carries similar ones to fit your style.

I actually liked the red for the stance that the car has. Not my thing..but it looks good now as well!

Damn are we all losing interest in the buicks?

Ya Louis
that's it for me I love this cars just hate the headaches..I am to the point of just letting go for 25k.. We will see what happens buyers seem to be playing games now a days gotta thank the economy I guess..

Not to many people know what it takes to build a stage 2 engine. You and i know from experience. It is stupid expensive.thats cheap at 25k. Everybody is a dreamer these days.

Tell me about it!!! To think that I almost sold it for 30k not to long ago but he read the some comments here made by a Tb member that didn't help.

one hell of a fast car, it's gonna make some one happy one day, hey i noticed it's time to do a polish touch up on your engine, hit me up.

have you seen my work on rolands engine lately, iz da bomb, tell him to e-mail u some photos of it.

new pictures..

New pictures of undercarriage on jack stands no lift..

Attachments

• GN13 017.jpg
    GN13 017.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 476
  • GN13 019.jpg
    GN13 019.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 466
  • GN13 018.jpg
    GN13 018.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 460
  • GN13 034.jpg
    GN13 034.jpg