You can type here any text you want

1987 Gn Roller

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was going to buy this car but after looking at the pics this car looks to be a 1985 GN Hot air car NOT a 1987 GN as listed . there is a problem here ? shawn

here is the vin
1g4gj1174hp423966
and it is a 87 gn

OK if your car is a 1987 i will BUY IT ! That car is a 84 or 85 Hot air car 100% i am just glad i did not drive 18 hours to pick up the car and find out then . i am not trying to kill your sale on the car but there is some issues with your car you are selling as a 1987 .

Vin And Title And Trunk All Say 87

Hello i am ready to buy your car today if you say its a 1987 ? i need more pics send me or post some good pics of the underside of the car and under hood aera . i am telling you the car you have may have a 1987 Vin and Trunk lid but your car is 100% a 1984 or 1985 HOT AIR CAR . you may be better off parting this car out . if you sell this car it may cost you 10 times your selling price and lots of Legal Crap . or sell it to me and i drive 18 hours one way to pick up the car and find out the car is not a 1987 then you will have to deal with me ! Shawn

Hello i am ready to buy your car today if you say its a 1987 ? i need more pics send me or post some good pics of the underside of the car and under hood aera . i am telling you the car you have may have a 1987 Vin and Trunk lid but your car is 100% a 1984 or 1985 HOT AIR CAR . you may be better off parting this car out . if you sell this car it may cost you 10 times your selling price and lots of Legal Crap . or sell it to me and i drive 18 hours one way to pick up the car and find out the car is not a 1987 then you will have to deal with me ! Shawn

Not to argue whether or not it is an 85 or 87, but I think your comment is a bit over the top. Its a 2500 car for crying out loud. If you truely believe that anyone on either side of the purchase would spend $25,000 in legal fees to argue the authenticity of a 2500 car that might be worth less... then you are out of your mind. Not to mention, even if someone PROVES that this guy intentionally and knowingly misrepresented the car before they purchased it, what would they get after a long legal battle? Their $2500 back in exchange for the car? LOL

Now I would understand if he was selling a very low mileage mint GN for good money that didn't seem right, but you are going to go bonkers analyzing this $2500 roller? wow.

Not to argue whether or not it is an 85 or 87, but I think your comment is a bit over the top. Its a 2500 car for crying out loud. If you truely believe that anyone on either side of the purchase would spend $25,000 in legal fees to argue the authenticity of a 2500 car that might be worth less... then you are out of your mind. Not to mention, even if someone PROVES that this guy intentionally and knowingly misrepresented the car before they purchased it, what would they get after a long legal battle? Their $2500 back in exchange for the car? LOL

Now I would understand if he was selling a very low mileage mint GN for good money that didn't seem right, but you are going to go bonkers analyzing this $2500 roller? wow.
you have taken my point the wrong way . if i bought that car and drove 18 hours one way to get it, installed a motor and painted the car and spent the time to make this car MINT only to find out the car has a swiched Vin Tag and the local police take the car from me i am out 100% my time and money and the say $25,000 is what the seller is going to put out in fines and Att fees to keep out of Jail . i will not post nor will i buy this car . Shawn

we will do it the hard way if you dont think its an 1987 CAR IS FOR PARTS ONLY THE VIN AND TITLE WILL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE ON PERSON ON HERE THINKS THE CAR IS NOT AN 1987 AND WONT TELL WHY HE THINKS THAT CAR WILL BE PARTS NOW REPLY WITH NEEDS

Back