You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National Solid Roof 32K original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kna4977

I have an all original 87 Grand National that I am interested in selling. It is a solid roof early build 87 car. Built in June sold new in Sept 87. It has P/W, PDL, tilt, cruise, posi, driver's remote mirror, AM/FM cassette stereo radio with power antenna, and digital dash. The car does not appear to have ever been modified in any way. It has all the original date coded parts except for basic maintenance items such as a recent factory style exhaust system and new tires. The paperwork, history, condition and overall feel and solidity of the car all verify and indicate the mileage to be correct at 32K. The interior is like new and still has a faint new car smell. All the weatherstriping is still soft and has no age cracks. Exterior is extremely nice for a mostly original paint car. All the trim is like new and is still dark with no dents or scratches. I have most of the original booklets & receipts, and the original window sticker/dealer add a tag. Overall it is an extremely nice, low mileage, well-kept, always garaged 87 GN in #2 condition. Pictures available upon request, and I will post some as soon as I can reformat them to fit ASAP, Asking $20,500.

gn right side.jpg

gn right side rear.jpg

gn trunk.jpg

gn rear.jpg

gn left rear.jpg

Wish it was in my price range. I would pick up and pay cash,especially since it's in my area. Good luck with the sale

Wish it was in my price range. I would pick up and pay cash,especially since it's in my area. Good luck with the sale

Price is negotiable to a certain extent especially if I can sell it before I e-bay it. What price range are you shooting for?

I am mainly looking within the 12K-14K range. Everytime I find something it is always too far. I recently missed an 87 GN in Arizona with 20K and 86 T on this board with 40K. Never thought I would find something in my very own back yard! :(

wow real beauty and priced cheap! Bump for ya! Good luck with the sale. Put it away till spring you'll get all the money for it!

Back