You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National Solid Roof 32K original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
KNA,.....nice car! Would you consider a partial trade for a SWEEET 65 Skylark V8?? Buckets? Needs nothing! Let me know. Days 888-743-3207 ext 238
Thanks, John
ruddracing28@hotmail.com

Attachments

• Skylark driveway 079 50%.jpg
    Skylark driveway 079 50%.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 824
KNA,.....nice car! Would you consider a partial trade for a SWEEET 65 Skylark V8?? Buckets? Needs nothing! Let me know. Days 888-743-3207 ext 238
Thanks, John
ruddracing28@hotmail.com

nice skylark! unfortunatley i am looking to downsize, plus my wife says i cannot trade for anything unless it is something that can be driven and used every day and not sit under a car cover inside the garage.

You can drive this Skylark if you want!! LOL! I drove it home from Florida to Wisconsin!! 22 MPG's at 75 MPH on the interstate!! Uses NO oil!!

You can drive this Skylark if you want!! LOL! I drove it home from Florida to Wisconsin!! 22 MPG's at 75 MPH on the interstate!! Uses NO oil!!

i'm sure i could. i could drive this GN all i want too as well, but i won't since it is too nice to mess up or take a risk; so it sits in the garage under a car cover. i'm sure if i traded for your skylark the same thing would happen.

Don't know why I keep clicking on this thread since I am not going to buy your car. Guess I just like looking at nice clean GN's.

Damn it!!!! Why couldn't you be closer!!!:mad:

That's a car worth travelling for.

He's in my neck of the woods though. But I am not in the market. I don't think I could have a car that nice. :eek: I'd be too afraid to drive it, let people touch it, or even look at it too hard. :tongue:

Good luck, should be an easy sale.

Don't know why I keep clicking on this thread since I am not going to buy your car. Guess I just like looking at nice clean GN's.

Damn it!!!! Why couldn't you be closer!!!:mad:

It could probably be in your driveway in about a week. With the economy the way it is and gas prices as low as they are you could probably get a good deal on shipping.

Hey Matt, I hear Ralphy boy has a nice GN now!! Congrats on the sell and I know Ralph will enjoy that car for many years to come and it will stay local.

Someone should jump on that. That is a very good price for a car of that caliber.

Hey Matt, I hear Ralphy boy has a nice GN now!! Congrats on the sell and I know Ralph will enjoy that car for many years to come and it will stay local.

Thanks!......it is a super nice GN. Hope it serves him well and to see it at some of our shows..........Now if I can just find a GNX that nice for a fair price ;)

Thanks!......it is a super nice GN. Hope it serves him well and to see it at some of our shows..........Now if I can just find a GNX that nice for a fair price ;)
Going right on up the ladder there....a fair price for a "nice" GNX will be setting you back about the equivalent of a very nice 3 bdr home in todays housing market.
There's several TTAs currently for sale with less than 1k miles on them for less than half of what a nice GNX will be :)
Good luck with the hunt!

Going right on up the ladder there....a fair price for a "nice" GNX will be setting you back about the equivalent of a very nice 3 bdr home in todays housing market.
There's several TTAs currently for sale with less than 1k miles on them for less than half of what a nice GNX will be :)
Good luck with the hunt!

No doubt....wonder if I should take advantage of a down housing market instead ;)....nah.......if you come across any Xs for sale, let me know

No doubt....wonder if I should take advantage of a down housing market instead ;)....nah.......if you come across any Xs for sale, let me know
THis car dealer in Bonham keeps coming up with some every now and then with very low miles. I beleive its a Chrysler dealership, but they also deal with collector cars. Thats also where I had found the 200 mile TTA and a 700 mile '79 TA. I think the last GNX they had was less than 1500 miles for around $90k a few months back so they were in line with the rest of the market at the time. They usually advertise their vehicles on ebay.

THis car dealer in Bonham keeps coming up with some every now and then with very low miles. I beleive its a Chrysler dealership, but they also deal with collector cars. Thats also where I had found the 200 mile TTA and a 700 mile '79 TA. I think the last GNX they had was less than 1500 miles for around $90k a few months back so they were in line with the rest of the market at the time. They usually advertise their vehicles on ebay.

That's Bonham Chrysler/Texoma Hyundai. GNX 475 with 267 miles. Asking price was $82,9K. Highest it made it up to on e-bay was just over $71K. Usually hovered in the $60Ks though. Been for sale by them for almost 2 years now. They just sent it to Barrett Jackson. Was informed it's rusty underneath from improper storage and it has undercoating on top of that so it will need a little resto work. I don't mind a little resto work and definately would consider it if they weren't sending it off to Barrett. Will be interesting to see what it does there.

Beautiful car.
I had the chance to buy an 87 T Type brand new in 87 and passed on it my wife thought it was to fast. LOL So we opted for a Cutlass. :confused:
I shouldn't have hit the throttle like I did.
Any how I drive this now and love my SS but would like to get back into the Buick Turbo world again.
One Q I noticed a rag under the engine in 1 of your pics, does it drip oil ?
Thanks
Andy
121_2121.jpg

153_5360-1.jpg

153_5363.jpg

One Q I noticed a rag under the engine in 1 of your pics, does it drip oil ?
Thanks
Andy
121_2121.jpg

153_5360-1.jpg

153_5363.jpg

Car is and has been sold for a couple weeks but it never leaked a drop while I had it. Only one I've ever had that didn't.:cool: Rag was from another one I had parked in the same spot.

Back