1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

exactly, stickers are cheap and this looks like a pretty high dollar build. why take the risk of the clear flaking off to save a few bucks? its not a civic. i don't like the look of airbrushed emblems either.

personally i would either use new emblems or no emblems. just personal preference.

I resent the "it's not a Civic" statement.. lol. I happen to be a Honda lover and a TR lover. Guess I go both ways. lol.

And damn.. Seems as if all boards have their drama.

hello; Glad to see your posting again. I'd like to see a pic. of the undergarrage wile up on a lift. Interior color is what?
keep up the good work!!!!
IBBY

plenty of undercarriage pictures in this thread, dozens probably. The interior is black. GTO seats are still being recovered. I have some pictures in the thread when they were red, they look good in there.

Hey Guys,
When I look at the first few pages of this thread, most of the early photos are not loading. Is this happening to everyone??? I have followed it from the start and wanted to look at some things again.

Thanks
Coach

Hey Guys,
When I look at the first few pages of this thread, most of the early photos are not loading. Is this happening to everyone??? I have followed it from the start and wanted to look at some things again.

Thanks
Coach
Yep, I am getting the same...pictures are not loading

Hey Guys,

Thanks
Coach
I believe the early photos were hosted off-site & now are missing.

~JM~

I had a paid hosting service that went out of business. I have all the original pictures hosted but since you cant edit old posts its S.O.L. I pm'ed the board owners and a few moderators to help me or to give me access to edit it months and months ago, no answer. So the thread remains half dead unfortunately.

The paddle shifter is from TCI, it connects to their 6x transmission. It also works on any 4l80e based trans

here is the photobucket link if you want to see the older pictures

http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa389/dsapper/Grand National/

I had a paid hosting service that went out of business. I have all the original pictures hosted but since you cant edit old posts its S.O.L. I pm'ed the board owners and a few moderators to help me or to give me access to edit it months and months ago, no answer. So the thread remains half dead unfortunately.
You can edit your old posts if you didn't notice. You have to reload all the pics yourself. I'd suggest that you load them directly to the board rather than use a host though.:) Look at the bottom of your posts and you will see edit I believe.;)

Well thats new, when I tried last time I was told it wasn't possible. Guess I have some work to do!

hello; Back to the under the car pics. Are the posted pics from under pics of the work completed? From what I remember the exhaust wasn't hung and the was other incomplete work.
I havn't had my car out yet but I still have that SCC front brace that is going to get moded to fit with the Precision SLIC as you did. That is when I get my s*** togeather. I have one more question for now and that is how long did you wait for your TA headers?
IBBY

The pictures are posted, under the car is %100 complete. Full dual exhaust that goes over the rear axle and out the back. I really don't remember on the headers, seems like each part took longer to get than the one before it. I know it wasn't quick

Interior guy is done with the car, interior is 100%, trim is on, waiting on an A/C line and scott to do his final tune, getting close, should be this week!

Super nice car! Tell us about the TCI 6 speed tranny and SPC suspension. Is it time to ditch the chip and vacuum booster for FAST and hydroboost?
Conrad