1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

If you do get this dealership ill be a future buyer for an e-rod LSA!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well boys I am not the proud owner of the car but my buddy Tom is. He is not on board. I am so happy that this bad ass GN will be part of our strong turbo Buick community here in the Chicago area. I am just excited for every one that is part of this family and happy to be a part in making this reality!

Prasad

So is Tom gonna join up here now since he has the GN to keep us posted on how it's doin?

So is Tom gonna join up here now since he has the GN to keep us posted on how it's doin?
Tom kind of keeps it to him self, I will be the proud spokes person if some one needs to see or ask anything. We are sorting out some small details right now. Any custom built project will have to go through that!
HTH
Prasad

Tom kind of keeps it to him self, I will be the proud spokes person if some one needs to see or ask anything. We are sorting out some small details right now. Any custom built project will have to go through that!
HTH
Prasad

LOL! It all looks good on the outside. :D

hello people; I'd like to be able to keep track of the car here as we all saw the progression of how it got there. So to the new owner plaese keep that in mind.
have fun
IBBY

The car has been stored since it was shipped up here in the Chicago area. Maybe next week I will out there to help him sort out few issues that needs to be addressed. No track or dyno times yet. This car will be there for our turbo Buick gathering in June 6th through 8th in Itasca, IL. Don't forget to pick up the July edition GM High tech magazine which will be at the stands on May 16th. This bad boy is the featured car for the month of July!
Prasad

The car has been stored since it was shipped up here in the Chicago area. Maybe next week I will out there to help him sort out few issues that needs to be addressed. No track or dyno times yet. This car will be there for our turbo Buick gathering in June 6th through 8th in Itasca, IL. Don't forget to pick up the July edition GM High tech magazine which will be at the stands on May 16th. This bad boy is the featured car for the month of July!
Prasad
Wow…. this might be reason enough to drive up there…. other than the 100s of Turbo Buicks. i think i will be taking some vacation time

aaron

Last edited:
Wow…. this might be reason enough to drive up there…. other than the 100s of Turbo Buicks. i think i will taking some vacation time

aaron
There you go Aaron, come on down....you will have a blat!!!We will have few other nice cars here too. Benny's car took first place at the World of Wheels. A GN on flex fuel, traction control, Pro efi system and all the works.

Prasad

You know we are in the Chicago area, we have plenty of snow and salt on the ground right now. He had some issues with waste gate puck and few other things last year...Hopefully he will be able to enjoy the car this year. He pretty much missed all the shows and events we had going last year.

HTH
Prasad

You know we are in the Chicago area, we have plenty of snow and salt on the ground right now. He had some issues with waste gate puck and few other things last year...Hopefully he will be able to enjoy the car this year. He pretty much missed all the shows and events we had going last year.

HTH
Prasad
I know this post is a few years old but just wondering if your friend Tom still had this car and what he was doing with it? This is the best GN build I have seen to date and I would hate to hear that it is stay caged up. If Tom ever joined this board let me know. I too would like to keep up with this piece of art.

Thank you sir.
Daryl

Anyone know what happened with Dave? Did he get his dealership or build another pro touring car?