1987 Regal T-Type (V8) with 405 ORIGINAL miles

In an effort to help calm everyones nerves on this one, I volunteered to post photos for him.

Please find the photos I was provided in the following posts. :D

Disclaimer:

I know nothing about this car other than what I have read here and see in the photos and have absolutely no affiliation with the sale of this vehicle.

october1152.jpg

october1132.jpg

october1122.jpg

october1112.jpg

october1102.jpg

october1092.jpg

october1082.jpg

october1072.jpg

october1062.jpg

october1052.jpg

Thank you twobryans for the assistance in the posting. Much appreciated. If anyone would like more or specific photos, please ask.

T type as to T package

Thank you justin84 for the clarification. The buick is a v8 car with the T package not the T type option. It is exactly what you see, an unmolested car with everything there. It starts up with two pumps and a twist of the key. Like I stated, all the paperwork to document it is there. If anyone can help with production numbers that would be appreciated, my best guess they are very low. This is sure to be the only one in the world with these options and mileage. Thanks again for reading.

unbelieveable!!

I remember that car from Don Jacobs Buick in Waukesha WI.I was the lube tech at the time,it was ordered by a customer,special order and then he cancelled out losing his deposit.It sat at the dealership for a long time into 88 I believe.It was offered to my dad for a crazy low price.

Thank you justin84 for the clarification. The buick is a v8 car with the T package not the T type option. It is exactly what you see, an unmolested car with everything there. It starts up with two pumps and a twist of the key. Like I stated, all the paperwork to document it is there. If anyone can help with production numbers that would be appreciated, my best guess they are very low. This is sure to be the only one in the world with these options and mileage. Thanks again for reading.
You're welcome. Did you mention price?

Ty can delete this if he wants and I probably should not say anything but there are too many dreamers out there. Why anyone would buy this particular car and let it sit I'll never know. It is a beautiful car but it will never hold a high value. There will be someone who will give you good money for it but it will never gather 20k. I know you said OBO but when you start off at 20 one asumes it will be a bit rich... I have seen stage 2 GN's go for less. It is just too much for that car bud. The guy on Ebay with the T Limited V8 car wants 10k for his with 20 something thousand miles. I hope this does not upset you.

Price

Understanding the economy and the lack of desireability (non-turbo), the price was just thrown out there. I did not look around to price shop. Thanks for the honesty in all the replies, the car is for sale and any reasonable offer shall be considered. My phone number is 610-326-4914.
I also own an 87 Gn and a 87 SII T-Type built by TurboLou, this car needs to go I need the space and this one looses out. Thanks for reading.