You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T 16,xxx original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'll get some of the requested pics up in a day or two hes a few more

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 861
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 856
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 849
This is a very nice low mileage mostly stock looking car with some tasteful mods!!! To bad sellers are not getting what these cars should be fetching in this horrible market. Good Luck!!!

Would it be possible for you to post a few more pics of the car? I realize the car is mint (with NO rust) but I would appreciate a few more pics of the interior from all angles including the headliner and astro roof, the trunk, undercarriage, rubber door moldings up close, rear and a close up of the AC box.

You can post it here or at BPD998@aol.com.

Thanx.

BRETT THE GUY IS LESS THAN 3 HOURS AWAY ! TAKE THE RIDE !

I know I talked to Bison tonight about maybe doing that. Really like that color. Shut up! Ur gonna make me spend money....:mad: :)

i bought another blue 1 on tuesday.i have 2 blue ones now and i had a 3rd that was sold in july.blue seems to stand out well in a sea of black cars!

this is a really nice car WAY better than any i own! i saw it last year at LVD

kirbans 2 cents worth

My 3rd test car was this same color. Dark metallic blue with the black out package against the matching blue interior. Almost appears black. Great color combo also pretty rare. Mine had around 155,000 miles on it and the GNX suspension. Good luck on your sale. Unfortunately, the state of the economy is working against our cars bringing decent money.

Good luck

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I only had I believe 2 out of 300 plus that color.........

Brett, you snooze you lose! Road trip time, if I had your money I would scoop that puppy up. :biggrin:

Yeah Brett, you need a road trip!:biggrin: Connecticut needs more TRs! I had Dark Blue 87 a few years ago,wish I didn't have to sell it. I really loved that color also.

Sorry I couldn't help but chime in!:redface:

Very nice car. Love the color. Good mods too! I got question though, what's with the chrome mirrors? Shouldn't they be body colored with the blackout package?

Very nice car. Love the color. Good mods too! I got question though, what's with the chrome mirrors? Shouldn't they be body colored with the blackout package?

i believe the body color sport mirrors were a option

yes chrome manual mirrors were standard

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 662
Beautiful

Gorgeous car.. love the color and tasteful mods.. If i had the funds I would be there in a flash. I would think at that price it would go fast. Good luck!

-Rich

i believe the body color sport mirrors were a option
Oh, I though that the sport mirrors were part of the black out T. Must be rare, I've never seen chrome mirrors on a black out.

WOW what a rare and attractive combo + nice performance upgrades. Good luck with the sale! Nice car great value.

Geeeez clean that interior would you....:) Rare car for sure.

I take it the seats are not powered?

some more eye candy

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 208
also has H&R drivers side poly mount, stage right t brake, heavy duty j rod and detent plate for shifter. Trans and conv have zero miles just installed.

Back