You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo T Limited Stolen 2:33am Beavercreek Ohio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BobbyBuick

Be on the look out for a White 87 turbo T Limited ,Burgundy interior.Black GN hood ,weld Draglite wheels,Licience # OHIO PSI 6
Stolen @ 2:33AM on 1/27/07.column lock was installed
VIN# 1G4GM1171HP422281
please contact
bobbybuick@sbcglobal.net

2nd to kids getting stolen, are Turbobuick cars! :eek:

So sorry to hear this misfortune. Hope you get it back and the person who stole it goes directly to jail.

Stolen in BeverCreek

I will keep my eye out for it. I work in Kettering. Mine was stolen in Downtown Dayton in 2001 I just got it back in 2006. The Dayton police are worthless. They never even let me know when it was recovered.

Just pray it was a joy rider most of them steal your rims and radio and then dump the car

I'm NOT VERY OPTIMISTIC. THEY PEELED THE COLUMN LOCK NOT EASY .I HEARD THE CAR LEAVE AND YES THEY DID DRIVE IT LIKE THEY STOLE IT.

Pic

Attachments

• MVC_007S.JPG
    MVC_007S.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 550
About Stolen Buick

Ill Be Looking For It Im In Middletown But Travel The Area Everyday Hope Ya Get It Back

Bobby was this one of your cars? I thought you just had the 2? Good luck. Ill keep a lookout.

When I saw your pictures I thought the following ebay link might by your car, but it had blacked out trim and yours has chrome.

Limited TR on ebay

Good luck on finding it.

David
87GN

Sorry to hear.
Did you have a kill switch installed?

RE: It is hard to lose. Your ideas

Wanted to say sorry. Lost a GN in 97'. What's odd is car I am finishing
with blue interior. Is your lost car's twin. Hope you get it back...

Sorry with a story

Been a while since I have been to this forum. I am sorry to hear aboutyour car or anyones car for that matter. I have had a car stolen it was a NA 84 Regal. Officer came out and did his report at the kitchen table and basically said it was an old car and they would keep an eye out for it and left. This was back in 96 the car was an 84. This was Vandalia Police. I knew depending on them was worthless. They would rather write a speeding ticket or pull over a car with a burnt out headlight.
I work for Ed's Heating and Cooling in Tipp City and we rarely run service calls on the west side of Dayton. But I was out on the west side of Dayton one month to the day later running a service call. Cruising up Third Street in front of Delphi when headed the opposite direction came a Regal that resembled mine that was stolen. I slowed and as it passed noticed it had T-Tops and a paint blemish on the trunk lid just like mine did. Instantly I did a u-turn and followed the car. There was three people in it. I got on the phone with the dispatcher at the office who was on the phone with the Dayton Police giving her turn by turn directions on where we was going so she could relay to the police. After about 10 minutes the people in my car got the idea I was following them and started driving very fast. I didn't care I drove very fast right behind them. I know now it was dangerous and probably stupid, but I was angry. I can't imagine what people was thinking watching a Buick followed by an Ed's heating van fly by at a high rate of speed. Our vans are bright red with yellow lettering. They finally stopped in the middle of the street and one of the guys got out and stood and faced the van. I stomped the gas and went around the car and him standing by it. I circled around the block and got to the point to where I could see where they had stopped. The car was pulled in the driveway and all three was out and in the house. I stayed out of sight of the windows of the house but I coulsd see the car. My boss Ed was on his way to me from Tipp. The police arrived 10 minutes after the car was parked and I told the officer the situation. I got in Eds personal car when he arrived and we parked closer to see the action. After a few minutes the officer comes back over and lets me know that it is not my car. I was pretty upset at this point. I refused to accept that and told him every blemish on the car, and told him to ask for the T-tops and to look in one of the drain rails of the tops for a piece of gum. I got mad and stuck it in there recently during a rain storm and was tired of every time I opened the door my lap getting wet with water draining. He breathed heavily and went back up to the house. We watched as he talked to the people, watched them bring the T-top glass out of the house and then we saw other officers and guys in dress shirts arrive. They opened the hood and was all over that car. About 15 minutes later they came back and told me it was my car....DUH!!!
I was able to go up to the car and look it over. They had changed vin numbers on the dash. The car had been sold three times in a month. It was way out of alignment, radio didn't work, and glass was all in the back seat. I bought the car back from insurance for 1000.00. The car had 85,000 miles on it back then. It was a nice car. The lady had just bought it for herself and had no idea it was stolen. Neither did the first officer:rolleyes:

I had to get a vin number and have it installed at vehicle inspection in Troy.
There is almost nothing more upsetting to me than to have someone steal from me. It is much more upsetting when it is something as big as a car. What Jerks. I really hope you find it and its in decent shape. I will keep an eye out for it as well, and let some other guys that know of these cars know as well. We are all over the place in the Dayton area. This one would be a little hard to keep up with though. .
George

George,Im the sales manager for Airtron the car was stolen in Beavercreek.The car was my sons and I am almost sure the car went to the Fairborn Xenia Area.Tell Ed I said Hi We had a Great time years ago in Clarksville TNN At the Trane Plant.The claim was paid and the car is no longer ours even if found.You are Right the police do NOTHING.All I can say is someone better not be planning to toilet paper the house or anything.I dont sleep anymore .and the firearm is loaded and ready

Back