1987 turbobuick regal Xmas present project body damage

bad2bone

badtobonebuick.com
1987 Buick Regal T-type Turbo Limited w/ column and bench.
2 prior owners & myself since 1995 with maintenance records. California until 2003 then Florida no flood damage.
Running 12- 15 + pounds boost stock.
Front end damage front clip, passenger fender & lights and more required.
Professional Body man of 25 years has reassured me that this is not a difficult project completed many G-Body cars with similar damage with restorative perfection achieved without defects. Reference available
If you want to see pictures send me private message with email address or number to text pics.
Thanks for your expected cooperation.
Own domain name badtobonebuick.com goes with car.

Last edited:
91733113-476F-44C3-B6A6-A6779AB90885.jpeg 93F93120-29B8-4F85-8A96-2BAF39C8D25F.jpeg

Can you post a few pics farther back, that aren't 18" from the collision damage ?
Is the title clear or salvaged ?
How many miles ?

If you are interested in selling this thing, post some pictures of the entire car so we can see whats there. Don't forget to show the interior, the engine bay and at least one shot of back of the car.
You may want to say were the car is located---that may also matter.
Justin

If you are interested in selling this thing, post some pictures of the entire car so we can see whats there. Don't forget to show the interior, the engine bay and at least one shot of back of the car.
Justin
Totally agree. These vague ads with crappy pics and no location are frustrating.

Can you post a few pics farther back, that aren't 18" from the collision damage ?
Is the title clear or salvaged ?
How many miles ?
clean title
Justin
having issues uploading photos through this site- I can email or text - Car is in central florida

sorry having issues uploading photos through this site - I can email or text - clean title - car is in central florida

I sent you a PM per your original post "If you want to see pictures send me private message with email address or number to text pics" which has my Email in it.
Check your PM's.
Justin

Attachments

• 02038BCA-B887-47A2-BA65-1574ACFE094B.jpeg
    02038BCA-B887-47A2-BA65-1574ACFE094B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 269
  • A6A90F56-393E-4B5E-8FBD-11E0D6F04759.jpeg
    A6A90F56-393E-4B5E-8FBD-11E0D6F04759.jpeg
    720.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 7C6D8187-6812-495B-BB0E-6D653A961486.jpeg
    7C6D8187-6812-495B-BB0E-6D653A961486.jpeg
    959.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 6F233F30-87EB-4B43-81AD-D7668C29DBF3.jpeg
    6F233F30-87EB-4B43-81AD-D7668C29DBF3.jpeg
    692.7 KB · Views: 260
  • B09AF2C6-5BA7-4B45-A090-EC39AB70745F.jpeg
    B09AF2C6-5BA7-4B45-A090-EC39AB70745F.jpeg
    706.5 KB · Views: 285
  • DB8C2285-35BE-4D1C-A126-770B161181CC.jpeg
    DB8C2285-35BE-4D1C-A126-770B161181CC.jpeg
    1,003.9 KB · Views: 266
I can't tell anything from those pictures, Im out. Cannot in good confidence do a long distance transaction on this information an I learned the hard way not to drive long distance without 100% certainty. Perhaps someone close can take a chance. Hope it finds a good home.

I can't tell anything from those pictures, Im out. Cannot in good confidence do a long distance transaction on this information an I learned the hard way not to drive long distance without 100% certainty. Perhaps someone close can take a chance. Hope it finds a good home.
More pics to come -

I'd really hate to see one of you guys get badly burned on this one. Everybody needs to take a step back and think about it. The car's in Florida. I don't think I need to tell any of you about its terrible humidity and the damage it can quickly cause to a car left sitting in that type of environment. What may have once been a good car, can very easily become a cancer case.

Now, fenders and a front clip aren't too big a deal. But, how about damage to the core support, the gearbox, or the frame underneath the core support? What about damage to the a arms or spindles? I'd personally want to have a car like this lasered on a frame machine to coordinate all points. But then again, maybe it was a minor impact? Judging from the pics, now about that. It's really hard to tell much, if anything about the impact from them. Which, right there may be a huge red flag. Is the seller trying to downplay the force of the impact and the extent of the damage?

Getting back to Florida and its terrible humidity, you need to be asking the seller how long has the car been down for, how and where has the car been stored during this time, and to see recent pics of its undercarriage(get and put today's newspaper in those pics). Again, be careful with this one. Who knows what lies ahead? Don't regret not spending more and saving yourself all the headaches associated with projects like this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd really hate to see one of you guys get badly burned on this one. Everybody needs to take a step back and think about it. The car's in Florida. I don't think I need to tell any of you about its terrible humidity and the damage it can quickly cause to a car left sitting in that type of environment. What may have once been a good car, can very easily become a cancer case.

Now, fenders and a front clip aren't too big a deal. But, how about damage to the core support, the gearbox, or the frame underneath the core support? What about damage to the a arms or spindles? I'd personally want to have a car like this lasered on a frame machine to coordinate all points. But then again, maybe it was a minor impact? Judging from the pics, now about that. It's really hard to tell much, if anything about the impact from them. Which, right there may be a huge red flag. Is the seller trying to downplay the force of the impact and the extent of the damage?

Getting back to Florida and its terrible humidity, you need to be asking the seller how long has the car been down for, how and where has the car been stored during this time, and to see recent pics of its undercarriage(get and put today's newspaper in those pics). Again, be careful with this one. Who knows what lies ahead? Don't regret not spending more and saving yourself all the headaches associated with projects like this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dude the drive train is worth his asking price .... think about it