You can type here any text you want

1989 tta needs restoration last time $3999 firm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH? A lot of things to overcome for such a large price tag.

I dont think price has anything to do with it. Frankly, If you offered the car for free or $10k it wouldn't be any less of a headache. It would take a very large commitment and thousands of dollars to complete that car.

Why do you think insurance companies eventually total a car out? Do you think they like buying people new cars?

I dont think price has anything to do with it. Frankly, If you offered the car for free or $10k it wouldn't be any less of a headache. It would take a very large commitment and thousands of dollars to complete that car.

Why do you think insurance companies eventually total a car out? Do you think they like buying people new cars?

that doesn't make any sense at all. price has everything to do with it. if this car was free it would have been gone in 0.3 seconds. if it was priced a lot lower someone would have bought it for sure.

Were getting out of context. I am not the price police or a serial thread basher, believe me.

I looked at the first post and my interest was peaked. After looking at the pictures and mentaly building the car I was dettered by the amount of work that is truley needed here to make this a decent looking and running car. It's just far to much. The price isn't an issue and if it was lower it would not make me any more interested

My initial statement was that there are probably serious people interested in the car but there is a lot to overcome. A lower price does not make there less obsticles to overcome. At least thats what is going through my head. And I am a serious party.

i think if he had the title cleared up he would have sold it, I mite have brought
it:confused:

Guys please quit pissing on Kerrys thread. He just wants to sell the car for 4k which is damn cheapn(today as well as 10 years from now)
10 years from now.

If you are not interested please refrain from posting, if anybody had the $$$ or the sack to rebuild it someday they would be very happy on the return of their money.

Including me....

I asked once, this is the second time... there wont be a 3rd time. Sorry Kerry.

I was dead serious. Went to New York and bought a White T roller a few months ago and would go to MA in a second for this car. I feel like the seller basicly called me a stroker and it made me look hard at the car and I realized why no one has bought it yet. It's a pile.

Thanks
C-Ya

If I had room for this car I would have that pile of expensive parts sitting in my driveway.I cant believe it did not sell.

damn, how did i miss this...wtf...would have completed my trifecta of GM Turbos....lol....glad it worked out for ya. If i had saw this thread when posted, it would have had about 85 less posts....hahahah

No one on the board got it they were ALL STROKERS, and I don't remember the # SORRY!

I hear ya bro...I lurked this board for years before i actually joined...its almost like im afraid to put something up sometimes with fear of someone tearing me up about it....not just this forum either...just seems like all forums in general....everyone Ive ever joined....Its a shame becasue there are alot of good people on these things, a wealth of knowledge and some good deals on parts.....but theres always the few apples that spoil the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back