You can type here any text you want

1990 Corvette Red beautiful!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sorry

1990 Corvette Coupe, removal top, 94k miles, 5.7 TPI Engine, Automatic, Red on Red, Overall Excellent condition, a few minor details need attention. Flowmaster mufflers, Taylor wires, MSD cap, K&N air filter, runs and drives great. does not get squirrly, has excellent road and highway manners, sounds mean! The cruise control and radio do not work. I have checked all fuses and non are blown. A/C works and blows cold, all lights work and headlamp motors work great. No curb rash, Tires are Eagle GS-C and have good tread. The car has been sitting since 07 when owner passed away, widow is selling. I have freshly detailed it, clay bar, wax, cleaned under hood, checked all fluids and it could use a brake fluid flush. As far as maintainence records, I am unable to provide any as the widow hasnt a clue about the car. I've owned several Vettes and muscle cars, so I am familiar with these cars. I would have to say this is a 9 out of 10 Corvette. Car is in Brandon, $8000 Firm. Call JASON 601-415-8318 PLEASE STOP FLAGGING, I AM A PRIVATE SELLER, MY NAME AND NUMBER IS LISTED IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. Pics upon request, Thanks

Back