You can type here any text you want

1996 3000GT DOHC Leather $7,500 109k Tulsa, OK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jshilli1

I am selling my wife's 5 speed 3000GT. She is getting a family car.

The car has 109k miles on it. The timing belt, water pump, and tune up, and replacement crank sensor were all performed about 9k miles ago, as preventitive maintenance. It has new BFG Traction T/A's, new clutch master cylinder, and new brakes (all less than 10k miles). Dirves and handles very well with no sqeaks or rattles, tight solid car. No performance modifications, completely stock. A/C blows ice cold.

The interior is in good condition, tan leather, with some wear on the drivers side seat where you slide in. The driver's side OEM floormat is stained from fluid that leaked from the old clutch master cylinder. The only item that does not work on the interior is the radio LED only works intermittently. The radio works, you just cannot see the clock or selected station. Stock radio w/ cassette and 6-disc changer in the trunk.

The body is in great condition with a few minor dings or chips here and there. The paint shines up really nice. Nothing missing or damaged.

Mechanically the car is very solid with all maintenance performed on time and repairs as needed. DOHC engine is in top condition, does not smoke or burn oil. Gets good highway mileage (upper 20's).

The car is located in Broken Arrow, OK. The car can be driven anywhere, anytime; I would not hesitate to drive it from NYC to LA.

For questions or additional photo requests e-mail or call

Josh Shilling
918 851-9708
josh_shilling@yahoo.com

Photos at http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3212410#post3212410 (Didn't want to waste Buick disk space on a non-Buick car!)

Email for additional photos.

Back