1st stock 109 block in the 8's DIck Kerney!!

Nice anyway you look at it thats Amazing

Ok Nick that is a good answer. You deserve to say that and keep a lid on it, But I have one question I think you could answer without giving away to much info. What did that motor cost to build so I can start saving up for the parts on the motor your going to build me in the future. No we havent talked about a motor build, but my God who else would I go to if you can get a 109 in the 8's that is all the info I need to know besides the $. Good job again.

Since we accumulated parts and built this engine over the past few months, the total amount has not been figured. It is not our place to post a customer's info in public.

Let me give you some "useful" information at least. The total cost of the 8 second engine build cost will equal exceeded the that of a stage II we recently finshed. We did use some custom parts in the 8 sec. block.

All the engines we do are to the customer's specs and requirements. The prices on our web site are a general guide to help the customer determine what level of performance fit the budget. For example, the 8 sec. stock block build, a TA alum build and a stage block build will all be close, or can exceed, $10K including the parts.

Considering most crate engines with 600+HP can cost around 12k that's just another + in the power of a Buick V6:cool:

very, very nice. congrats again. i knew it could be done. these little 109's are just getting more & more impresive.
While gettting more and more impresive they are also getting more and more closer to that thin line!!!!:eek: :biggrin: