You can type here any text you want

2 full billet 2004R trannies

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BRF and CZ 2004R trans, fresh & ready to go. With all "the bells and whistles".
These are reliable solid bottom 10/high 9 sec capable street/strip trans.
Billet drum, input shaft, OD planet and ring gear, fully rollerized gear train, front pump and output shaft, billet servo, and trans brake (stage right type, but quicker, and better releasing).
These units also have 550 and 400 boost valves, rev kit, Alto wide red band, billet anchor pin, and extra clutches throughout.
Shifts are medium at part throttle, firm a WOT. (not harsh)

An electric brake can be added to either trans for $425 more. This brake fits inside the stock pan. We prefer to install these in non lock up units.
Also, either unit can be configured into a lock up or non lock up at your request.

$2850 outright shipped to you (cont U.S.).
Shop around and compare prices, this is a great deal with a true GM hi-po core and shipping included.
A deep sheetmatal pan with the pick up in the bottom can be added for $200 more. This is recommended in mid ten second applications or faster to prevent cavitation.

1 year warranty.
Feedback can be viewed in the feedback area. Search under, brian or Brian Hofer. Or Vendor service area.
Thank you very much...
Brian hipsibri@cs.com

This trans features:
Billet forward drum
Billet input shaft
Billet OD ring gear
Billet OD planet
Billet OD ring gear
Billet anchor pin
Transbrake
drain plug in stock pan
Sonnax billet servo
Alto wide band
7 directs
5 forwards > clutch packs
3 clutch OD
Rollerized pump, output shaft, low roller, drum, center support
upgraded TCC switch
new pressure switches
higher pressure spring
rev kit
550 and 400 boosters
hardened stator support
resurfaced pump
all new bushings and bearings

Trans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BRF and CZ 2004R trans, fresh & ready to go. With all "the bells and whistles".
These are reliable solid bottom 10/high 9 sec capable street/strip trans.
Billet drum, input shaft, OD planet and ring gear, fully rollerized gear train, front pump and output shaft, billet servo, and trans brake (stage right type, but quicker, and better releasing).
These units also have 550 and 400 boost valves, rev kit, Alto wide red band, billet anchor pin, and extra clutches throughout.
Shifts are medium at part throttle, firm a WOT. (not harsh)

An electric brake can be added to either trans for $425 more. This brake fits inside the stock pan. We prefer to install these in non lock up units.
Also, either unit can be configured into a lock up or non lock up at your request.

$2850 outright shipped to you (cont U.S.).
Shop around and compare prices, this is a great deal with a true GM hi-po core and shipping included.
A deep sheetmatal pan with the pick up in the bottom can be added for $200 more. This is recommended in mid ten second applications or faster to prevent cavitation.

1 year warranty.
Feedback can be viewed in the feedback area. Search under, brian or Brian Hofer. Or Vendor service area.
Thank you very much...
Brian hipsibri@cs.com

This trans features:
Billet forward drum
Billet input shaft
Billet OD ring gear
Billet OD planet
Billet OD ring gear
Billet anchor pin
Transbrake
drain plug in stock pan
Sonnax billet servo
Alto wide band
7 directs
5 forwards > clutch packs
3 clutch OD
Rollerized pump, output shaft, low roller, drum, center support
upgraded TCC switch
new pressure switches
higher pressure spring
rev kit
550 and 400 boosters
hardened stator support
resurfaced pump
all new bushings and bearings

I know this has been posted for a while but do you still have one of these transmissions? Update: Ill send a pm since I just saw you posted this two days ago.

do you still have your two 9 second trannys for sale?? I have a tta which would be better brf or cz

do you still have your two 9 second trannys for sale?? I have a tta which would be better brf or cz

I just have the BRF left.
The CZ is headed out to Oregeon.:D

What is your desired shift point? I could put you into a KC body on the BRF unit and you would see 6400 on the 1-2. Slightly less on the 2-3.
I just saw your sig. IF the motor uses a stock cam... The BRF will get you approximatly 5300 @ WOT. This would be the way to go. Or, if you are putting something special together let me know where you want it to shift. :-)
Brian

Did you buy yourself a good tranny Jason? :biggrin:

Brian, Mine is still hanging in there, 9.70's so far :cool:

Good deal! Hey I have to buy a thicker fire suit so if you don't have one you can have my fire jacket.

Back