You can type here any text you want

2 short vids of FEAR SHAKE DOWN PASSES

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quint

HERE IT IS AGAIN, SORRY. Trying out the new tires from Dick K, thanks for the deal bud, they hook like monsters. We where just hitting them with low boost launches and power. 8 sec slips coming in 2 weeks:eek:

Buick GN stage 2 Fear

just click on the end of this

Good runs, 8's should be no problem! Thanks for sharing.:cool:

You've got a monster there. Looks like fun. Yep. Plenty more in it from my view.

Wow, that big turbo seems to spool up really nice. Looken good. You hitten with N20?

Excellent, it looks like you are getting there.
Thanks John. I just got to get use to these tires hooking like they do and then get use to hitting them with more power. We havnt even gotten close to the potential of the set up, but the suspension is the key to holding it back. We will be adding some QA1's soon, and this will help in the violence and settling it down, so we can really push it down low and mid. I take my hat off to the Fiscus and Ted,and a few others, really laying the power down with these skinny tires, (mine being even skinnier than others). It really takes a suspension that works stock style, and some driving skillzzzzzzzzzzzzz:eek:

Fear is a great name for this vehicle and it is coming together well. You will be in the 8's before you can blink your eyes brother. That thing is scary fast.

Quint. You need a larger shot and a later turn off point. That 91 looks to be a bear to spool.

Quint. You need a larger shot and a later turn off point. That 91 looks to be a bear to spool.
Yea, Don. We where thinking upping the jets by 25hp or possibly 50? The NOS shuts off when the transbreak is released, and that seems to be enough, so long as I leave with enough boost on the trans break.

Good. More juice will get it spooling quicker. After you have a shot that will spool that monster quicker, start controlling the time that the nitrous is on relative to the transbrake release. This way you can precisely control the hit on the tires. Let the nitrous stay on through the initial launch so the tires aren't unloaded. Turn off the nitrous at a point that will give you a more seemless launch. You can control this with an adjustable pressure switch or through a GPO of the ECM, targeting a certain map point. Once you have it down, the launch is very enjoyable and less stressful. It's hard to get a consistant launch without a timer on the nitrous apply and transbrake release point. I'm excited for you. The best is yet to come.

Back