200-4R shifts early

I thought the MTV up shift did not have a spring in the BRF
That is true in a lot of cases. There are a couple different versions of the BR valve body. I have seen some with MTV upshift springs and some with none. Most shift kits have you remove the spring if the valve body has one. The purpose of the MTV upshift valve is to delay the medium to heavy throttle shifts. Removing the spring will also delay the light throttle shifts.

Could someone take a pic of the mtv upshift spring? Is it really loose spring? Or should I just leave it with out a spring.

Left the spring out from the mtv up valve. Here is the deal:

2-3 and 3-4 are great! Above 4000rpm WOT, thats good for me, my engine is mild so it doesn't really benefit high rpm's. 1-2 is still early tho. Any suggestions?

How are the PT shifts now? You could take some more wt. off of the gov. small wt. or maybe cut a coil off of the gov. spring.
What is the 1-2 WOT?

I like the part throttle now, doesn't really want to make them higher. 1-2 wot is about the same than before i got the 2-3 work. 2500rpms or so...

I like the part throttle now, doesn't really want to make them higher. 1-2 wot is about the same than before i got the 2-3 work. 2500rpms or so...
That's weird, any mods I did to the gov. on the OG the 1-2 would always show more gain in rpm than the others.
1-2 5800
2-3 5500
3-4 5200
Started out with the stock gov. shifting around 3800.

After changing the tv valve (by Sonnax) I didn't realized to adjust the tv cable. Now I adjusted the tv cable and tranny feels good now!