2000LBS of Stage II parts came today......

Gene,

Your garage is starting to look like Duttweiler's Parts Room.
What is next, maybe a engine dyno ? =)
Congratulations, it looks like you got some killer stuff.

Gene

Gene,
that looks like my garage except it's all small block chevy stuff. i still hate you....lol, just kidding.

Hey Paul, lets take a ride down there and jack this fool. :D
Hehe. Damn Geno, looks like you're gunna be having some fun this winter.

Geno, Congratulations on that score!!! Now when are you going to send some of that stuff to Hawaii???:D :D :D What? No room for the stock stuff. hummmmm.........;)

Originally posted by geno
[B

Ive got no room for my stock block stuff!!!!!!:D :D :D [/B]

damn,that's quite a dilemma you've got there.tell ya what,i can be there in about 6 hours,have it all ready for me and we'll load it all into the truck:D.

gotta get up there before loney gets wind of this,he's got a 2 hour head start!:D

damn gene,that's awesome.think you'll have one ready to go before next summer?

later,sean

Originally posted by GNXClone
That doesn't look like a garage. Your wife must love it. :)

-Mike
Thats my rec room:) :) :)
The wife has no say down there but i better take my shoes off before i go up stairs;) ;) :D :D
Dam i wish i had a bigger garage:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by RealFastV6
Hey Paul, lets take a ride down there and jack this fool. :D
Hehe. Damn Geno, looks like you're gunna be having some fun this winter.

I guess you didnt see the gun safe in the corner LOL:eek: :eek:

Its all just a dream right now but i will try to make it happen:)

Re: Re: 2000LBS of Stage II parts came today......

Originally posted by WFO

damn,that's quite a dilemma you've got there.tell ya what,i can be there in about 6 hours,have it all ready for me and we'll load it all into the truck:D.

gotta get up there before loney gets wind of this,he's got a 2 hour head start!:D

damn gene,that's awesome.think you'll have one ready to go before next summer?

later,sean

I might you never know about me:)
I can just see it now ill build a Stage motor and slow down:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by X-FORD MAN
Geno, Congratulations on that score!!! Now when are you going to send some of that stuff to Hawaii???:D :D :D What? No room for the stock stuff. hummmmm.........;)

Come on X FORD MAN cough up the cash for my stock stuff. You came be the big Kohona over there:cool: Just plug and play in the low 10,s;)

UPS wont take a package over 150lbs.I think he was from Americam frieght and had a lift gate.:) The guy i got the parts from paid for shipping:D The driver didnt help me put it away though:D He said he would come back and help me put my motor together LOL;) ;) ;)

that is an amazing sight to see so much Stage 2 stuff. WOw!

Looks like you are out of pushing the stock 109's to their limits now. Good luck and let us know when you run some low 9's in your "street car."

Later,

GNX7