2003 civic si minivan

LTNG KLLR

Well i went to go get my moms tahoe detailed earlier today and on my home i saw an 03 civic minivan:D stopped at the light i get up next to him and say nice car ahmm yeah right i ask him what mods he has and says intake exhaust and short shifter light turns green before we finised talking and he took off all crazy style like he was fast but the next light was about 100 feet away
and it just turned yellow and he slamed on his brakes i get next to him again and ask him to run I told him that i wanted to see how fast those new si's are :rolleyes: so he starts revving to who knows what rpm and the light turns green bam where off hes spinning for days i go past him get a car length another and another and only got about 4 cars on him i shut down so does he, few seconds later he trys the good ole flyby :eek: not with this 'hoe slam on the gas again and stop him in his tracks he just has :mad: :eek: :confused: face on like no way then theres another light thats red he gets next to me and doesnt look at me so i asked him what happened he said he missed 2nd, dont they all, i ask him to go agian he sasys no he didnt like the grinding sound lol so we take off normal but hes still in first all the way to cross walk and he punches it but so do i after that he gave up and made an illegal u turn almost hitting someone. I was just laughing at the poor guy it was fun

First kill in the 'Hoe i guess