You can type here any text you want

2003 Lingenfelter twin turbo vette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboTAJim

Wow, I had the opportunity to go up against a TT vette and let me tell you. I thought my 12 sec TTA was fast. 65 MPH roll on, I got the jump, I've never seen a car come around me like that, ever. It was absolutley amazing. Thats all I have to say about that.

JIM

PS. on a cold night from a light he couldn't keep it straight, so I killed him to 100.

I went for a ride in a 2002 TT Z06. Pretty fun and I wouldn't wanna come up next to it. Trapped in the high 130s.

Yeah but everybody knows you cant get no chicks in a vette :rolleyes: ....................right?

Jason

I remember someone actually riding their bicycle into a telephone pole when I passed them with my 60's Vette.....

enough said.... :-)

The car's are actually low 10 sec cars, and hands down AMAZING to drive...There was one at our Chevy Dealership that was sold before it ever came in, and it brought in over $90k.

...One of the few cars I have driven that will put the tires up in smoke at highway speeds.

Back