2006 TSO rules proposal

No, I just hate to see any rules worded poorly enough to leave too much up to interpretation. Seems to fly in the definition of the work "rule". It's not hard to fix, but I guess the powers that be would prefer it that way for whatever reason. Oh well...

tso rules

if you dont run the class, then why concern your self about the class rules? man you could go to nmra, osca, nhra, ihra, etc, and find flaws in their rules if you look hard enought but i doubt that they will care about your opinion, i spend my time fruitfully, it rained on my cut hay and now its ruined, now i have to buy hay for my horses for the winter. so my car is on the back burner for a while and i race TSO , i havent lost any sleep over the rule change, :) oc,

odell4o8 said:
if you dont run the class, then why concern your self about the class rules? man you could go to nmra, osca, nhra, ihra, etc, and find flaws in their rules if you look hard enought but i doubt that they will care about your opinion, i spend my time fruitfully, it rained on my cut hay and now its ruined, now i have to buy hay for my horses for the winter. so my car is on the back burner for a while and i race TSO , i havent lost any sleep over the rule change, :) oc,

Would the horses complain if you fed them wet hay?

tso rules

wet hay,! i cut it 8 days ago and its rained just about ever day, if it dont rain usually it takes 3 days to cure or dry from day it was cut, if you bale it wet it will rot and it will make some horses sick if they eat molded hay, bill the horses will eat wet hay if it has been cured and just got wet, horses are a waste of money just like some peoples race cars[mine] i just got a new xfi fast and a complete engine wiring harness james[my son] part time engineer if he cant figure it out then im total lost too many wires we wanted to use a msd disturbtor and the factory crank sensor, so it looks like it is going to take a while, :)

tso rules

Ted A. said:
Remember OC, the more wires you have, the faster you will go. :eek:
ted, if that is true then im one bad MF, this wiring harness is not simple to a poor old retireed pipefitter, the only thing i have saw lately that is more confusion is the knotters [the things that tie the hay bales] on my old hay baler. i may have to pay some expert to put the wiring in my car , i guess the rules are settled. :)

odell4o8 said:
ted, if that is true then im one bad MF, this wiring harness is not simple to a poor old retireed pipefitter, the only thing i have saw lately that is more confusion is the knotters [the things that tie the hay bales] on my old hay baler. i may have to pay some expert to put the wiring in my car , i guess the rules are settled. :)

:D :D That's funny. I guess the only other rules not settled is no wet hay and no sideways turned hay bails at the NATS. :eek: