200R4 Transmission Rebuid

Where are you from? There are MANY great trans builders on this board. Look at the home page and go down the list and see who is closest and call them and see whom you feel comfortable with. Good luck!

Who do you recommend to rebuild our transmissions at a resonable price?

just remember that a reasonably priced transmission rebuild will offer reasonable reliability and last a reasonably long time. As Shane mentioned, if you identify where you are at there are several options available.

Where are you from? There are MANY great trans builders on this board. Look at the home page and go down the list and see who is closest and call them and see whom you feel comfortable with. Good luck!

X2 find a good builder on this site that is close to you. Give him the car and pick it up with :) and drive away.

My first trans rebuild I used a "Buick trans Tech" lets just say it did not work out very well. I went with a great 200 guy in the Buick community the 2nd time around and could not be happier. Night and day better.

Well..... Like others said.... where are you?

Lonnie, Len, Brian, Chris, Mike, Bruce........ there are plenty of fine turbo buick tranny builders...... maybe one is relatively close to you....

HTH