2011 TSA Class Show & Race Payouts 1st - 4th ?

Lil Truck

I spend to much time here....
This Post is for Richard Clark,

I have seen posts of the payouts doubling each year on the TSA class, Concours Gold & Silver doubling 1-4 winners purses..... and double up if you break 10.99?

Richard will you please clarify the 2011 payouts for TSA.

I did not see any results for Greensboro this year? Not enough participants?

What will be the least number of participants? I would not want to travel from California to find out the is no race.

Thank you,

I spoke with Richard Clark about this a few days ago, he said everything was the same this year? Here is the link to the TSA rules, the payout is stated on the last page. I have seen other posts that state there is also a 4th place? ... and that these numbers have doubled? ....and what happens if you break 10.99? I am still curious about the TSA race at Greensboro?

Richard was going to reply to this but the site went down ......

TSA Turbo Stock Appearing in GS Nats - Race Rules & Payouts Forum

Purse will be $2900 if there are at least 3 qualifying cars. 1600 first, 800 second and 500 third. As an indicator of the spirit of the class, purse will be doubled for any car if it scores at least ________ [2] in the concours class of the car show. Car must race identical as it appears in the concours with NO changes except for wheels and tires.
Example: car places third in race class and silver in concours, purse of $500 would be doubled to $1000

The link you posted has to do with the GS Nats which is held in Bowling Green, KY.
It appears to me that you are asking about TSA being run at the TB.com Nats for 2012? Is this correct?

Thanks, Kip

The link you posted has to do with the GS Nats which is held in Bowling Green, KY.
It appears to me that you are asking about TSA being run at the TB.com Nats for 2012? Is this correct?

Thanks, Kip

Kip,

I am looking for all info for the Bowling Green race this year in October. I have not competed in any of these races before. I am travelling from California and definetly want to have all the bases coverd! I would not want to travel that far not to have a chance to at least cover the cost of the trip! Or miss something in the rules and get disqualified!

Thanks,
Steve

Kip,

I am looking for all info for the Bowling Green race this year in October. I have not competed in any of these races before. I am travelling from California and definetly want to have all the bases coverd! I would not want to travel that far not to have a chance to at least cover the cost of the trip! Or miss something in the rules and get disqualified!

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Looking forward to meeting you.

Take care, Kip

I spoke with Richard Clark about this a few days ago, he said everything was the same this year? Here is the link to the TSA rules, the payout is stated on the last page. I have seen other posts that state there is also a 4th place? ... and that these numbers have doubled? ....and what happens if you break 10.99? I am still curious about the TSA race at Greensboro?

Richard was going to reply to this but the site went down ......

TSA Turbo Stock Appearing in GS Nats - Race Rules & Payouts Forum

Purse will be $2900 if there are at least 3 qualifying cars. 1600 first, 800 second and 500 third. As an indicator of the spirit of the class, purse will be doubled for any car if it scores at least ________ [2] in the concours class of the car show. Car must race identical as it appears in the concours with NO changes except for wheels and tires.
Example: car places third in race class and silver in concours, purse of $500 would be doubled to $1000

It is only 30 days to the race can anyone verify what the 2011 Purses are going to be???

Here is the 2009 info, I do not know if it still stands ???

TSA Class GSCA Bowling Green 2009

Turbo Stock Appearing Class is sponsored 100% by ZDDPlus™. Last year was the very first year for ZDDPlus™ involvement.

This year the purse has been vastly increased. Call it the ZDDPlus Stimulus Package since the word Stimulus is now the new catch word.

Here are the purses:

Finish first and it pays $3,200

Take second place walk away with $1,600

Third place you take $1,000

The company has added fourth place this year and that pays $500

It gets better. If you win any of the above 4 slots and obtain a silver or above win in the show car portion of the event the purse doubles! This means potentially if you won top place at $3,200 and you finish above silver in the show you walk away with $6,400. That's a lot of dinners with the wife.

Also, every year after this year the amount of prize money in each class doubles until someone breaks into the 10 second bracket. When this happens Richard Clark wants to buy that car! Check out the GSCA website for the rules.

A word of advice you will want to have ZDDPlus in your oil. We will have it available for sale. We will also have ZDDPlus™ windshield decals available at the event.

ZDDPlus™ is also one of the 2 major sponsors for this years F.A.S.T events along with Nationals Parts Depot. This is another nationally recognized event that features stock appearing muscle cars.

This is totally sponsored by ZDDPlus™

All the above figures are correct.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Our company is the largest seller of ZDDPlus in the country. The company behind the product owns the largest Turbo Buick collection in cars & parts.

On a side note we now have as our spokesperson the biggest name in drag racing for 50 years - Don Garlits. His list of accomplishments is impressive to say the least.

Richard Clark is unable to answer individual inquires due to his very heavy business and travel schedule. He has asked me to answer as many questions as possible.
Richard and his staff are working out the details of the payouts for the Bowling Green event next week. When those decisions are completed, I will post them as
soon as I get them. Thank you for your patience. If there are any other questions, feel free to contact me at any time.
Joe Helsing (The Colonel)