2014 GSCA- FAST XFI TSO Sponsors

GBody Parts is a Proud Sponsor of the TSO Class!
They proudly donated $250.00 CASH
Thank Gbody Parts for your continued Support to the Buick Community.
GBP_Logo_Simple.jpg

www.gbodyparts.com Phone: 252-825-3293

worldofmotorworks.png

World of Motorworks has once again stepped up and supported the Buick Racers!!!
They proudly sponsored the T.S.O. Class for the 2014 GS Nationals with a nice
$300.00 CASH Sponsorship.
So remember to support these companies that are supporting you!
Give them a call when you need something for your GS, GSX, Buick GN, or T-Type
Phone: (630) 264-8070

www.worldofmotorworks.com

For Over 30 Years, Kirban Performance has supported the Buick Community!
And once again showing their support to the Buick Racers, they have Sponsored the TSO Class with a nice $250.00 CASH Sponsorship!
Thank you to Kirban Performance for their support!

Kirbanlogo.jpg

www.Kirbanperformance.com
Phone: 215-766-1611

Thanks to Casper's Electronics for their $ 250.00 CASH Sponsorship to the T.S.O. Class
For all you electronic needs, contact Casper's Electronics 970-776-8740

caspers_mono.jpg

Casper's Electronics, Inc. is dedicated to producing quality products. We are constantly working to improve our quality management system.
www.Casperselectronics.com

I can't take any of the credit for this huge payout. It was all Holly's hard work.
I have a tentative idea how the payouts are going to be broken down:
As of now, if you make the sixteen car field (minimum TSO qualifying time is 9.99), you will automatically be paid $50 and get a Turbostitches TSO T-shirt. EVEN IF YOU LOSE FIRST ROUND! Payouts go up from there with the winner getting over $3000 in cash and prizes.

I can't take any of the credit for this huge payout. It was all Holly's hard work.
I have a tentative idea how the payouts are going to be broken down:
As of now, if you make the sixteen car field (minimum TSO qualifying time is 9.99), you will automatically be paid $50 and get a Turbostitches TSO T-shirt. EVEN IF YOU LOSE FIRST ROUND! Payouts go up from there with the winner getting over $3000 in cash and prizes.

That's amazing. Keep the Buick flame going strong.

I've spent this weekend tuning in BG. The weather has been off the hook for turbo cars. If the weather holds true, we will see several new records.

Thanks to JR. for showing his support to the BUICK community by Sponsoring $100.00 to the TSO Class!

For the BEST Honey, call
JR's Bee Farm
706-830-8779
Started in 2012 as a hobby and in two years has grown to over 50 hives. all our honey is raw and unfiltered.

I would like to thank all the TSO sponsors for making my weekend even better than it already was just having the car down there.
Thank you Holly for all your hard work getting it together, and as always Cal you are the man. You have no idea how special it was to make it to the semi finals of TSO (with a TSM setup light) and completely new combo. This week was the first time down the 1/4 in 9 years and I couldn't have done it without your help.
Thank you Paul Ferry for all you did as well.

I would like to thank all the TSO sponsors for making my weekend even better than it already was just having the car down there.
Thank you Holly for all your hard work getting it together, and as always Cal you are the man. You have no idea how special it was to make it to the semi finals of TSO (with a TSM setup light) and completely new combo. This week was the first time down the 1/4 in 9 years and I couldn't have done it without your help.
Thank you Paul Ferry for all you did as well.

So cool. Thanks for bringing it down.