2014 TSO Rules Discussion

I would like to get things wrapped up. Several areas are very close. We are still waiting on votes from: Don Cruz, Art Frye, Nick Piccione, and Jason White.

Last edited:
I feel that the turbo mounting rule should be clarified. The rule as it stands presently states that " NO PART OF THE TURBO " can be mounted forward of the factory core support. The wording should be changed to " No part of the turbo can be LOCATED or RE-LOCATED " forward of the factory core support . The original intent of the rule was " NO " PART of the turbo was to be forward of the factory support, not just the mounting flange.

As was the case with the E85 usage last year, the clarification of the turbo mounting rules should be voted on officially. just sayin'

All but 1 area have been decided. I have received votes from 18 of the 20 eligible voters. I am still waiting on votes from Don Cruz and Jason White.

Last edited:
All but 1 area have been decided. I have received votes from 18 of the 20 eligible voters. I am still waiting on votes from Don Cruz and Jason White.
Cal
I think some sort of deadline should be put.... I believe Jason isn't racing and Don may have retired.....

Cruz
1 b
2 b
3 a
4 c
5 b
6 b
7 a
8 a

White
1 b
2 b
3 a
4 c
5 b
6 b
7 a
8 a

Because Billy T proposed it along with a bunch of other things. Next year we will be changing how a rule change gets put on the ballot

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm on the road this morning, but will be posting the results as soon as I can

I posted the results in the Ballot thread