2016 TAI rules

One time I was going to Bradenton to race with JD, he was pulling his trailer with the Dodge, and I drove my Buick there. About halfway there in Nokomis getting on I-75, it started raining. I use tons of RainX too, but it doesn't really help in a typical heavy FL spring downpour, so I used my wipers. #becausestreetcar

Although, this other time, I cracked the cam sensor ring about 10 miles before I got to the track. Luckily JD brought his race car, Dodge, trailer and all his racing stuff. I raided one of his spares for a uncracked cam sensor ring and loctited it back on and raced and drove home. #jdstracksideracecarrepairservice

I'd love to come down to North Carolina and race TAI and maybe TSM this year (depending on how there rule vote goes). Looks like I'd have to bolt on about 500lbs though lol. I do still have my wipers though!

Maybe we should be trying to go FASTER NOT SLOWER...... Sounds like some people just can't leave well enough ALONE......there are other classes that love change... DRAMA....This class has done VERY WELL ....... Without .... Just saying....

JD I'm not taking anything away for what you've done with the class because you have done a fabulous job, however Stop whining damn..... why did you agree to a vote then? You stated that the "4 core rules are not up for change". YOU said this....

You guys should work on makin your CARS FASTER AN STOP TRYING TO SLOW ME DOWN..... Just saying

THE FOUR CORE RULES WILL STAY IN TACK...... CANT MAKE IT ANY SIMPLER THEN THAT........JD

Why do I feel like Sean Hayes in THS??

Singled out...........

And nobody is trying to slow YOU down. This isnt about YOU like you seem to want to make it out to be. This is TAI.... This is not JD's personal racecar class. This is about giving the racers that help support the class a vote. You haven't won a race in three years hell if we were out to get anyone the majority of the group would be out to get Bryan because he is a back-to-back champion. You've even stated prior that the fastest car doesn't always win and you are correct! If the vote is to remain the same then thats great. This gives EACH PERSON a voice so they can voice their opinion. Yours is you don't like OR want change, trust me you have made that MORE THAN CLEAR.. Lets see what everyones opinion is. Without racers and participation and those that go and get more giveaways, money, etc... TAI would not be as fun as it is

Last edited:
I'd love to come down to North Carolina and race TAI and maybe TSM this year (depending on how there rule vote goes). Looks like I'd have to bolt on about 500lbs though lol. I do still have my wipers though!

Dammit Murphster gotta have wipers! Your a feather weight ;) Lol

Come on down !!
We will all vote on where your 500 lbs gets added :)

Bryan

Your WELCOME Jim!!!!

Come on down Muphster.... You will have the time of your LIFE!!!!