2016 TAI rules

Maybe we should be trying to go FASTER NOT SLOWER...... Sounds like some people just can't leave well enough ALONE......there are other classes that love change... DRAMA....This class has done VERY WELL ....... Without .... Just saying....

I'm sure I raced him a couple years ago during TAI elims, he was from Kentucky. This was the car IIRC:

The picture posted is of Randy. Imjoesnuffy is John.
Just trying to help as always.

DSC_0617.JPG

Is it safe to say that all washer fluid will be sampled during the fill up at the shell station next year

all washer fluid must be purchased at the same station........ just like the 10 gallons of fuel.....

what will be the legal color of said washer fluid......yellow or blue or orange?

Last edited:
Thank you, it was the right thing to do. Now on to the big question how many ounces of fluid will be required?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you, it was the right thing to do. Now on to the big question how many ounces of fluid will be required?

Well maybe a quart and 2 droplets? But to be FAIR everyone will need to get the same amount

I think there should be a poll on wiper blades, it is a safety concern if it starts to rain during eliminations. Safety first especially at bowling green!