2016 TAI rules

Anyone can see who voted and which way they voted.....

I don't know imjoesnuffy , so I don't know if he raced in the last 3 years.

Anyone can see who voted and which way they voted.....

I don't know imjoesnuffy , so I don't know if he raced in the last 3 years.

Thats my point.. we all dont know each other so the RRA is responsible to verify each one

I'm sure I raced him a couple years ago during TAI elims, he was from Kentucky. This was the car IIRC:

DSC_0617.JPG

So how long will the new rules be in effect for? It would suck to go through this every year, or even worse do custom work on a car to only have your efforts banned.

Well being its been 10 years.......without any problems it seems only FAIR that rules should stay in place for at least 5 years .... So we can concentrate on HAVING FUN WITH OUT ANY DISTRACTIONS!!!

Well being its been 10 years.......without any problems it seems only FAIR that rules should stay in place for at least 5 years .... So we can concentrate on HAVING FUN WITH OUT ANY DISTRACTIONS!!!

It would seem that since all the other classes vote every year on rule changes... that it would be logical to do the same thing.

Most classes vote EACH YEAR on possible rule changes (this doesnt mean ANYTHING changes). You cant say "without any problems" because this is the first time the discussion for voting on rule changes is being addressed. There may have been issues that went unsaid with past racers. Alot changes in 5 years so maybe more like 2 or 3.... unless you think that is UNFAIR...

It would seem that since all the other classes vote every year on rule changes... that it would be logical to do the same thing.
This is JD we are dealing with. ...nothing logical about him. :)

Logical would involve wipers on a street car

Bryan