You can type here any text you want

215 65r15 up front rubbing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
The rims are 15x8 and it rubs only going over bumps.

Got QA1 non adjustable street stocker stars up front and moog springs.

Should I switch to bilsteins? Or start cutting?

The rims are 15x8 and it rubs only going over bumps.

Got QA1 non adjustable street stocker stars up front and moog springs.

Should I switch to bilsteins? Or start cutting?
That's a rather narrow tire to be putting on an 8" wide wheel. Is it rubbing on the outside of the tire or the inside?

If i'm not mistaken those are the stock size tires that came on the turbo regals.

Why not just get 15 x 7 rims ?

I had the same size on before and it did rub initially, but started to this year.

New tires, same size rubs a s@#t ton.

What's the stiffest spring I can run without lowering it?

I had the same size on before and it did rub initially, but started to this year.

New tires, same size rubs a s@#t ton.

What's the stiffest spring I can run without lowering it?
-Did not rub initially-

once things start to go away from usage/settle,things like this are going to happen.see if you can run a small spacer.or start massaging.
1/4 in spacer? Or start there and work up.

I see some people take out the plastic in the wheel well, but my car is a daily driver, so trying to avoid that if possible.

Might check alignment if you haven't done so recently, lowering the front end will make a un-noticeably bad alignment noticeable.

Might check alignment if you haven't done so recently, lowering the front end will make a un-noticeably bad alignment noticeable.
It's stock height, only difference is I have spohn upper and lower A arms. I did get it aligned with new tires.

Back