You can type here any text you want

23 years of GN Parts accumulation and 30 Parts cars, COMPARE PRICES

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Get me a price list for exhaust manifolds and Y pipe, and steering wheel if the interior is gray. May be interested in steering box also. I don't think the radio bezel will work.

Do you need the Exhaust manifolds and cross over from the Monte SS? And whats your zip code? I'll give a price with shipping.

I need a the brackets and pulleys that make up a the serpentine belt system if you have them please send me pics I need them as soon as possible thanks

I need a the brackets and pulleys that make up a the serpentine belt system if you have them please send me pics I need them as soon as possible thanks

I have all those parts. Here is a list of what I think you need, if Ive missed anything just let me know.

-water pump pulley
-crank pulley
-intercooler fan
-belt tensioner with pulley
-power steering pump and pulley
-Alternator
-Main accessory bracket
-Both Y brackets
-L shaped bracket
-Belt
-AC delete bracket or AC compressor

Let me know what you need don't need from this list and if theres anything Ive forgotten anything just let me know. I will give you a package deal.

Do you need the Exhaust manifolds and cross over from the Monte SS? And whats your zip code? I'll give a price with shipping.

Yeah I could use them on the el camino, but I got a feeling shipping is gonna kill. Anyway, Sioux City, Ia 51109. I also need the black filler piece for the shifter on my buick if you have one that isn''t broke.

Do you have a passener side marker for a 85 cutlass. The little yellow
Light on te fender. Also do you still have lower door
Panels that would fit my cutlass. How much to 78201?

Back