You can type here any text you want

275/60 or 275/50 tires?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"gpadilla1071", yes a wheel spacer might do the trick, but the main idea for getting the right rear spacing is to be able to use a given wheel WITHOUT having to use any spacers...Why use a wheel with too much rear spacing, and then have to add spacers to correct a tire rubbing against the frame situation...My point is that you might as well choose the a wheel with the correct spacing in the first place, UNLESS you have a good deal on some used wheels, or that the wheels you want are not made with the correct rear spacing!...That's why I was suggesting no more than 4.25" for a 10" wide wheel.
Hope this helps...

Claude. :smile:

I agree with you 100%. The only reason why I mentioned it, is because it sounded to me like he already have the wheels. But, yes... if you are planning to buy, I would buy it with the correct B/S to avoid using wheel spacers. That's exactly what happened to me when I bought my wheels. It was a really good deal I couldn't let pass by. :D

German

Back