You can type here any text you want

295/65/15 MT radials

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnplogii

Senior citizen
Has anyone tried these? From the size they should fit fine, just wondering about the 30" height. I can make them clear as I have all 4 adjustable control arms. I was going to try the 325/50's but just found these for $340 a pair. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

John

They will not fit in the fender without a notch, unless the car is very high in the back and the tires stick out of the fender. Second they really need to be on a 10 in rim.

My frame is notched , but not mini tubbed. That is next.Its gonna need it especially for a street car. A drag only car is more forgiving.

Attachments

• 295-65.jpg
    295-65.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 970
  • 295-62.jpg
    295-62.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 807
  • 295-652.JPG
    295-652.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,001
I am now running a 10" rim with 4 1/2 b.s. and a frame notch to the seam. Stock massaged tubs. I am pretty sure I can fit the tires. What about the 30" tire vs 28?

Thanks for the pics Louie, what is the backspace on your wheels?

The tires will not fit inside the fender with that back spacing. They will be tight with a 5in BS. My wheels are 15x10 with 5.5 bs. I had just under 1/2 in of spacers on each side and the were close to the well lip which was trimmed in my car. This is a tight fit and may still scrape in a street car situation, in a race car like mine , not so much.

I then removed the spacers so that I could lower the car. The issue then becomes the inner fender. No kind of hammering will get you the clearance needed unless you mini tub it.

Back