You can type here any text you want

3-Gauge Clusters Now Available!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
As some of you may have seen we made a new version of an old great product. The 3-gauge cluster for the side of the dash wraped in grey vinyl to match the interior. These were all cut out using a water jet machine so the edges are nice and smooth and all these are precise each time.

These are made to use 2 -1/16" gauges

They are padded just like the original.

Each cluster comes complete with all mounting harware & instructions.

** The bottom pic shows it installed, (original cluster)

PRICE $93.00 (Shipped)!!

(Please contact me by PM for payment instructions)

Attachments

• 3-gauge cluster 001.jpg
    3-gauge cluster 001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 375
  • used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-22-640.jpg
    used-1987-buick-regal-basetrim-8861-5498837-22-640.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 372
That's SHARP!!! Too bad my boost gauge is 2 5/8 and that I have the same dash conversion as Scot W. sitting in my back room gathering dust.

Nice piece........kinda like the one's ***'s auto used to sell years ago, I got me two back in the day.

Instead of trying to match vinyl to these 20 yr old colors the best bet is to Dye them and I think G-Body parts sells the correct color dye's that match most of the interior colors.

The black one pictured above was Dyed and looks great...

Very simple solution to color matching....

Scot W.

Instead of trying to match vinyl to these 20 yr old colors the best bet is to Dye them and I think G-Body parts sells the correct color dye's that match most of the interior colors.

The black one pictured above was Dyed and looks great...

Very simple solution to color matching....

Scot W.

do you have a link to the brown/tan dye

Nice looking product! I am doing a few pricey things over the winter. If I have a spare $93 I will order one of these.

Believe me, they are well worth it. I got one among the first set Scot made, and I danced all over the kitchen when I opened the box and saw what a great job he did with these gauge holders. Best $93 I've ever spent and worth every dime. It will always be a part of my late Dad's Grand National and the location of this box is just perfect.

Take it from what I've seen....Scot does EXCELLENT work and cares very, very much about those who buy from him.

You will NOT be disappointed, take my word for it. Everything I've seen Scot come up with has been top notch. A real stand up and caring guy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

They look great!...I just hope that Scot eventually decides to make some "horizontal" ones to mount on top of the radio pod...Also, they could be made for either two or three gauges applications!...:wink:

Claude. :smile:

5 More sold today, if your wanting one you better act now! Only 5 left...

Scot W.

Back