36 lb blue top injector question

GoldT

Looks slow, goes fast!
I have 2 sets (12) of blue tops. I had 6 that wouldn't start the car(7 year old gas). I drained the tank, filled with 8 gallons of premium and 8oz of seafoam. Flushed the lines and fuel rail. Car would not start. Getting power to injectors: 3 out of 6 were not clicking. Decided to buy a used set online: installed and car started, but only running on 3 cylinders-found that 3 out of the 6 I bought were bad(not clicking). My question is, since these
aren't being produced anymore, and since I'm ready to give up on them anyway----Is there a similar injector I can buy new that I can just install, and keep my chip(set up for blue tops, 93 octane, 15 lbs boost)? I just want to get the car to where it will run so I don't have to push it and/or trailer it where I need to go.

Why not send them to Chuck and have them checked and cleaned. Out of 12, at leas six should be OK. Also you should try a noid to make sure each is getting power. Might not be he injectors.

Why not send them to Chuck and have them checked and cleaned. Out of 12, at leas six should be OK. Also you should try a noid to make sure each is getting power. Might not be he injectors.
Thanks for the reply. All 6 are getting power. I'm going to try and negotiate with the guy I recently bought the 6 injectors from to see if I can get half my money back on the 3 bad ones. $20 per injector for repair/cleaning/balance(x12) plus 2 way shipping adds up quick. Either way I'm looking at $225 or more, new or refurb-for injectors I plan on throwing away when I eventually do my engine upgrades.

It's not $20......:D
However, if you are planning upgrades.. just get a set of 60's and a chip and be done with it.