You can type here any text you want

37,000 mile '86 GN for sale in Yorba Linda, CA (Orange County) - TTop Car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
Posting this ad on behalf of a friend/neighbor of mine who lives very close by me:

'86 GN, car came from Des Moines, IA
One owner car
37,260 miles, fully optioned w/G80, does have T-Tops
exterior 9, new headliner in very nice interior
new accumulator ball on PM, 237 regulator, new correct speakers in rear parcel tray, Koni adjustables at all 4 corners, new Cooper tires in correct factory size, new valve cover gaskets, new radiator, otherwise motor & trans untouched. The exhaust system was done during its time in Iowa. No rust.

This car is located in Yorba Linda about a 5 minute walk from my home. For those not familiar with the area, Yorba Linda is off the junction of the 55/91 freeways, about a 20 minute drive from John Wayne/Orange County Airport and about 10 miles east of Disneyland. The owner is asking for "something north of 20K". He loves the car, but needs to move it to make room to add another MOPAR to his MOPAR collection. He is a meticulous owner; there are a few here on this board in the SW Forum who have seen his other rides that can vouch for this. In one of the pictures I've attached the other GN you see in the background is mine.

The pics I've attached are 400x300; I have high resolution versions of the same photos.

Contact John at (714) 397-0339 (cell) which he has with him 24/7. John is a very cool straight up guy to deal with and loves to talk cars.

Attachments

• DS3qtr.jpg
    DS3qtr.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 128
  • rear3qtr.jpg
    rear3qtr.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 126
  • backseat.jpg
    backseat.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 126
  • motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 127
  • interiorDS.jpg
    interiorDS.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 127
more pics

I didn't realize you could upload only five pics per post. Here are a few more:

Attachments

• interiorPS.jpg
    interiorPS.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 125
  • SPID sticker.jpg
    SPID sticker.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 125
  • trunk.jpg
    trunk.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
  • odometer.jpg
    odometer.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 125
The quote I put in the ad above is the owner's direct quote: "...something north of 20K." Cash will talk, I can tell you that. Again, very friendly to deal with; he had no problems with me posting his cell number.

EDIT: In speaking with the owner again the number he keeps circling back to is $23k but cash will talk.

Back