3k like new gn factory tires an rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm I wouldn't sell u the ones off my 48k mile car for less than 1k....

I tell u what u find a nice of a set I posted for 100 a wheel I will buy every wheel ... I usually don't say this but u really made yourself look like a dumass thinking 100 a wheel with 3k miles on them.
do you think im that stupid or a crack head that needs money? price reproduction wheels or refurbished ones ... u might need to find a new hobby besides tr's an gn;s

How many do you want to buy .. I have 4 sets

pics of every wheel if not repainted ill buy ... only paypal where I can get my money back when they aren't factory like new oem

umm I wouldn't sell u the ones off my 48k mile car for less than 1k....

I tell u what u find a nice of a set I posted for 100 a wheel I will buy every wheel ... I usually don't say this but u really made yourself look like a dumass thinking 100 a wheel with 3k miles on them.
do you think im that stupid or a crack head that needs money? price reproduction wheels or refurbished ones ... u might need to find a new hobby besides tr's an gn;s

will an administrator please close this tread !

I dont how hes a dumb ass you didnt post a price or even a range. You left it open for offers what did you really expect. This tbread shouldve been closed reguardless bc no.price was posted. And just bc they only have 3k miles doesnt mean the tires are good and or roadworthy. Id be concerned of the gn owner who would think putting tires that are cloae to 30 years old on their car and driving on them.

pics of every wheel if not repainted ill buy

Only 4 of them will have original tires ... other 8 are rims only... and I know the 4 with original tires are CLEANER than the ones you have pics of... the other 12 will be close ... I will dig them out...
I remember the one set had maybe 1500 miles on them and another set had 17K miles as the car was totaled .. the other 2 sets I have no idea on miles but are "MINT" ..

Only 4 of them will have original tires ... other 8 are rims only... and I know the 4 with original tires are CLEANER than the ones you have pics of... the other 12 will be close ... I will dig them out...
I remember the one set had maybe 1500 miles on them and another set had 17K miles as the car was totaled .. the other 2 sets I have no idea on miles but are "MINT" ..

paypal only ill buy them but if they aren't perfect .... u pay shipping to get them back

I dont how hes a dumb ass you didnt post a price or even a range. You left it open for offers what did you really expect. This tbread shouldve been closed reguardless bc no.price was posted. And just bc they only have 3k miles doesnt mean the tires are good and or roadworthy. Id be concerned of the gn owner who would think putting tires that are cloae to 30 years old on their car and driving on them.

Nobody would put those on a drive on them... its for a resto or show car only... otherwise is makes no sense to buy em.. the rubber Is garbage

yeah the 13k mile gn is garbage too lol!
you all lowballers would prolly offer 10k

I guess u would dumass
and what a tr's tta's do u own ? exactly
I could only wish u were in the south east

I cant see people restoring pur cars and not driving them. What these gns are worth to us is totally different from the rest of the auto world and even more of a difference with the auction world. Tbese cars are not showing in 1000 point shows and I doubt they ever will. So its hard for me to see the need for original tires.

Now the gn I would say is worthprob 22-25 depending on options. Now at a big auction house add about 10 give or take. Any who I hope you do get what you want for them once you figure it out..

Here is some info a re-chromed wheel with center powder coated will run $200 to $250
Depending where you buy them. Tires are hard cause they can sit in a dry garage or basement forever and the rubber will just not be the same as a new tire. They still have value!!
Put up a price or be prepared for people to offer what they would love to buy these wheels from you for. I don't think it's fair to degrade someone that does so. IMO close this thread put a new one up with a price and go from there. Good luck!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was trying to get a price on tires an rims an got offerd 100 a wheel lol ... the 13k mile 87 GN has astroroof
it should be worth 8k with 13k miles
got my foodstamp money n an my lil daughter said she will hold on to both the cheap worthless buicks[

Not sure.. lost track

but hey I have a few sets of TTA rims for you too... 2 sets still have the Green delivery stickers on them ... I'd have to charge you an extra $100 for each sticker though :) they are from 89 after all

1986 gn w astro roof 16k miles went for 25500 last year. Car was on ebay a long time. I.put an offer of whatever I could afford for it but no deal. He prob wouldve done 23 cash but I was a little shy. Just providing a point of reference..

1986 gn w astro roof 16k miles went for 25500 last year. Car was on ebay a long time. I.put an offer of whatever I could afford for it but no deal. He prob wouldve done 23 cash but I was a little shy. Just providing a point of reference..

ty im just having fun now ive been in the buick game about 12yrs I know a lil

Not sure.. lost track

but hey I have a few sets of TTA rims for you too... 2 sets still have the Green delivery stickers on them ... I'd have to charge you an extra $100 for each sticker though :) they are from 89 after all

hows your factory tta driver seats look ? im sure ud say like mine ? plz post a pic these aren't recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.