3k like new gn factory tires an rims

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao you don't wanna go into what is worth what with me ... your a low baller pos .. im 32 and own im sure more cars than u an paid out of pocket for my house bank don't own shit I post on this site

I got 3 sets I doubt it
since u and psycho6cyl are the same person ... since u answer to his coments

Hahaha he wants 150 for facts and figures book lol wtf...

Its stupid.. people think they are sitting on gold... and that's why they still have the crap stock piled to the hilt .. I guess its kinda like a 401K for some guys ... who would have thought these old junk buicks would be worth more in parts :(

Centerlines arent that cheap. Ill tell what are cheap is the center caps.Your opinion to me means nada.I like my car and thats it. Within 8 months ive put 5k miles on. I love being able to just drive it and not worry. Im guessing thats your ebay ad? Lol. Youre already Iin one pissing match why try for 2. I have better things to think about such as where im going to mount my trans cooler.. should I get a push or pull fan.. and the list goes on. If you got any ideas let me know if not dont expect an internet battle from me..

ok some people have real jobs and don't depend on Obama and have to work tomorrow latter kidiots

pull fan not push that's easy ... and yes alota GN's are worth more in parts than in one piece guess u haven't figured that one out newbie so ill help u out. im going to bed
I can drive either of my cars any where I want with cold ac wipers heat electric windows .... btw spal is the best fans imo

Im going w be cool cooler and fan for transmissiin. Push or pull depends on where its mounted so not entirely that easy.

AWESOME!!

I post up a price to get the OP to give up what he actually wants for the rims and he goes ballistic.

Atleast he came clean about the price, which he should have posted in the beginning of the thread.

I threw out the price I did to piss him off and it worked, he was just feeling out what someone would offer him.

When I gave him an offer he was insulted and responded accordingly. If people would post a price [regardless of how ridiculous] they could always come down if nobody jumped on it.

Or you could bump it every other day for a month before you figure out that you want to much or the one sucker hasn't seen your ad and you can keep your parts in a barn for another ten years.

With the cost of inflation $1,000 will be worth less in ten years than it is now. What would a grand buy ten years ago versus today.

BTW, I can have my originals reconditioned for less than $500, so why would I pay more than double for rims that you think are valuable because they have the original/or close to it POS tires on them.

Who's the dumb ass now??

Oh YEA!! GLWS.

Well after all that childish bullshit...
The last set of "take offs" for a GN that I saw went for around $1750. If the tires really are clean and present nice...they are a must for a Concours Showcar. The last set of tires and rims for a GNX went for almost $5000.
Clean them up...take some good pics...and post a price or it will get taken down. That's the rules.

Coach

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.