3RD ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET - SATURDAY APRIL 6, 2019 ( 5-9pm ) HOUSTON, TX

Whaaattt?? You just drove it to Luckey's.. what happened? At least bring Dad's, if not yours, we need that "car count".
Monday night it had really low oil pressure after a good 60-130 hit. Once I shut the car off it lost its prime. Oil pump, pickup and oil gallery plugs are all great with no glitter in the oil or filter. Cam sensor was also good. Engine comes out tomorrow to see if the block cracked somewhere.

Looking to drive up from San Marcos if I can get off work- any recommendations on a close by hotel to stay overnight? Looking forward to meeting up with ya'll.

Looking to drive up from San Marcos if I can get off work- any recommendations on a close by hotel to stay overnight? Looking forward to meeting up with ya'll.
Courtyard Marriot and LaQuinta are just across the freeway from Otto's. Click the link in the 1st post, and expand the map. This is a pretty good part of town, with good food, and easy on/off freeway access. Looking forward to meeting you.

Guys & Gals, I will start contacting TR owners individually in the next several days.
Got a headliner and door panels coming along with some AC stuff. Plan on registering it either this week or next so I should be good to go.

Got a headliner and door panels coming along with some AC stuff. Plan on registering it either this week or next so I should be good to go.
That is good news! Looking forward to seeing the progress. Just 5 weeks away...