You can type here any text you want

4.1 blocks, sheetmetal, glass in KS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
4.1 484 casting no cracks, includes caps, oil pan, and timing cover $200 Deal pending

4.1 484 casting small cracks in the deck, includes caps, oil pan, and timing cover $100 Deal pending

Very clean no rust regal trunk lid $100

NOS GM right quarter panel. Good luck finding another and if you do it won't be this cheap. $500

NICE drivers side turbo inner fender $75 plus shipping SOLD

Rear bumper bare shell that's been sandblasted $50 plus shipping

Flat regal hood FREE come get it before I give it to a circle tracker

81-83 header panel with grille, lights and bezels FREE come get it before the dumpster eats it.

2 back glass one with rear defrost one without FREE if you intercept it on my way to the dumpster. I think I have a door glass or 2 maybe 3 also on it's way to the dumpster

Sorry but I won't ship anything but the inner fender and rear bumper shell. MAYBE a block if you talk me through the freight shipping process. I AM capable of putting a block on a pallet but I'd prefer you arrange freight from my work address and I just smile and help push it on the truck. I'm losing a bunch of storage space in a few months. Deals might get better for someone wanting multiple things.

Check my feedback.

I wish you were closer so I could pic up the header pannel and a few other things.:(

I wish you could have them too!

You got about 2 months. I'd keep this crap forever if I had infinite storage but i'm selling my first house and all this stuff is still laying there. I don't want to throw anything away, but facts are facts, some stuff is just not worth anything. They say when you part out a car, you steal it's soul, and as punishment you will truly never be able to get rid of every single piece of it. LOL

Could I see some pics of the inner fender and let me know about how much shipping would be to 44053.Thanks,Mike

Can you verify that the 4.1 with no cracks is a standard 3.965 bore? It looks good in the pictures. I may be able to have it picked up at a business by UPS if you can put it on a pallet and wrap some cardboard around it so a shipping label can be taped on. I had one shipped that way earlier this year. UPS will ship it if it weighs under 150 pounds. I think it was 135 or so. You could also create an account with UPS and ship it yourself. I do it all the time.

If you still have the 4.1 blocks, or just one of them, call or e-mail me as I am VERY interested and can have them picked up, thanks.

do you know anyone that will be going to BG that could take the rear glass with defrost?

Bryan

No But I think the guy taking the body of the car may want it.

I'll be an hour south all week before BG but can't go :( Also I doubt they'll let me carry a back glass on the plane LOL.

Back