You can type here any text you want

4-link adjustment?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sleeper

Right off the top, to avoid confusion... I have a Hybrid!

I have a fully adjustable 4-link suspension, (coils) and am noticing that the rear end is kicking out to the right when I get on it. I have read that adjustment the upper right bar is pretty well all that is needed, after everything else is squared up and equal. Does anybody know what direction (shorten vs lengthen) that will eliminate the kick, and make the car leave straighter?

Thanks,
Paul

Been a while but if I remember right you need to shorten it. It's been so long though I'm probibly wrong.

Thanks, I'm looking into it, and will post the results for future reference

Right off the top, to avoid confusion... I have a Hybrid!

I have a fully adjustable 4-link suspension, (coils) and am noticing that the rear end is kicking out to the right when I get on it. I have read that adjustment the upper right bar is pretty well all that is needed, after everything else is squared up and equal. Does anybody know what direction (shorten vs lengthen) that will eliminate the kick, and make the car leave straighter?

Thanks,
Paul

I don't recommend this with out scaling the car first, but lengthening the top right bar will increase the tractive force of left rear tire.

Back