You can type here any text you want

#412 on ebay now

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VETROC

Looks like everyone wants $100K for their GNX. A GNX with 15,000 + miles for $95,000.00 :eek: Who in their right mind would pay that? Those who want to sell their GNX better hop on board now before the everyone figures out that GNX's are not $100K cars. In any event, I think those getting even close to those numbers made a heck of a sale. It would be interesting to see over the span of the next couple of years what type of return a $100K would yield if invested in the stock market vs. buying a GNX for about the same. I bet the prices on GNX's start coming down. We will see.

It seems that most comments are always about flipping the car and making tons of cash. A true collector knows true value and supply and demand is the major factor in pricing. I have had two offers for my gnx in the 80-83k range and it's still here. How many originals are left? Low mile, untouched,all docs.,etc., not many of 547 and the key is 547 only. Ask a collector or dealer that has been through all of the past and present market changes, bet you get the same answer. Not a sales pitch either.

if you want to make the big $$$ cars are not it !!! they are for fun but if ya want investments go to real estate or the stock market ... GNXs will not go down to $50k for a new one ... ain't gonna happen .. The guy I got my GNX from still lost $$$ when he sold it to me last year or whenever the hell I got it :rolleyes: :p .. if you took $29k (list price of a GNX..although everyone I looked at owners paid $40k on UP !!!) in 1987 $$$ you would have more than a $100k today :eek: :cool:

I was called on a 12k mile GNX today and the guy wanted 68K. Could be a nice driver :biggrin:

Back