4L80E shifter...

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Am planning on using the stock column shifter in the T Type. NE1 have a suggestion/pic as to what the linkage should look like?
LOKAR? [Rod or cable?]
Home made?

Tia,:cool:

I will be watching this one.....I am doing the exact thing in my car very soon! Might look into Shiftworks for an adapter.

Line Thru?

Yep. B4 I edited it, post # 1 had about 1/2 of the sentences lined thru. Like this. I don't do this. It's just magically appears.:rolleyes:
[And, does it frequently.] As of now, I've not gotten an answer from the "goorus"....:D I can weld a broken heart and the crack of dawn, but I don't do pc's. o_O

Like this. wish i knew how to do it...wow thats weird

Easy enuf!
look at the ABC icon, just under Font Family. Type what you want, then hilite it, then clik the ABC button..................Or, you can just wait, and it may magically appear!

it was magic.i copied and pasted your funny words witht the line thru it and then everything i typed after it had a line thru it...crazy

Chuck did that info ever help out about the manifold from a 5.3 gxp or gp..

it was magic.i copied and pasted your funny words witht the line thru it and then everything i typed after it had a line thru it...crazy

Thanks.... I think I am going to try 1, as the truck manifold I now have is crowding the flange on the turbo....
Final turbo location 003.jpg

Sure did! I think I forgot to reply... THANKS!

man that looks a lot like mine, except the welding is much better, the downpipe is an inch smaller, and I have an internal gate. We even put our wideband 02 bungs in the same spot! Looks great buddy! Better get going though, mine is running and could be driven, even though I still gotta finish gauge panel and other various small crap.

yep... Gotta get it in gear. I'm almost to the take the frame out, and work it over part. Have to clean up the body underside, and paint it, too.

I look at this as "all I lack, is finishing up"!:D
GL w/ your first tire roast party!:cool:

Chuck what passenger header is that ?? Also what Drivers Header are you using...more pics of the driver side please..

Chuck what passenger header is that ?? Also what Drivers Header are you using...more pics of the driver side please..
The pass header is the dr header flipped.
The dr header is the pass side flipped.
They came off of a 07 Escalade 6.2.

The pass side has had the "bent" part of the manifold cut off, and a 2.5" piece of SS made to fit in it's place.
I made the dr side to fit w/o the need to "snake" the pipe over toward the block, then down below the P/S pump by using a Vette brkt, pump, and alt. The brkt is spaced out 1.5" to match the truck balancer. The Wp is a 2010 Camaro pump. [No spacers needed to match the balancer.]
I have the headers off. Would a pic of them be of any use?

Chuck