4TH ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET ** SATURDAY APRIL 4TH, 2020 (5-9pm) @ OTTO'S BBQ HOUSTON, TX

JAMCAR223

Guys & Gals, It's that time... The 4TH ANNUAL TURBO BUICK MEET & GREET is Saturday, April 4th.

This annual event will be held at -
Otto's BBQ 11222 Fountain Lake Dr. Stafford, TX 77477 (5-9pm)

http://www.ottoscatering.com/

Come out and enjoy, support, and show off your car !!
Buick Grand National, GNX, T-Type, Turbo-T, Regal, Century
Chevy Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
Pontiac Grand Prix, Grand Am
Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, Hurst Olds
Wagons - All G Body cars are welcome!!

Door prizes - Food & Beer available for purchase
Rock-N-Roll tunes provided by Showplace Classics
No alcohol in the parking lot - No burnouts
No excessive engine revving - No loud music
Leave attitudes at home - This is a Family Friendly event

For information contact James Carroll
#832-518-7324
JAMCAR223@PEOPLEPC.COM

For those coming from Cypress/Hockley/Tomball NW Houston, we can meet at Fairfield HEB around 4:30 and either go 290 to 8 or head straight down 99.

We are one month out... Due to the lack of response on this thread, I will start contacting people directly.

James, is the event still on for now? Just checking 3-4 of us from DFW were coming...

James, is the event still on for now? Just checking 3-4 of us from DFW were coming...
As of today, it is still a go. It seems every day there is a new warning, restriction, or closure. You've heard them all... Good to hear you plan on coming, along with a few friends. I will keep you all updated.

Things are changing daily... and I don't have good news.This is a message that I was hoping was not necessary to post, but it's a sign of the times that we are experiencing. Due to the Corona Virus, Harris County has imposed restrictions on public gatherings, and dine-in privileges at restaurants. Therefor, the event has been cancelled. I will re-evaluate this situation in a few weeks, and set a new date for the event. Until then, get your cars ready, go on a nice long drive, and take care of yourselves. I will keep you updated.

I have a few turbo Buick parts (87 GN) that I'm wanting to sell. will there be a "flea market" included in the event??

Whatever will fit in your back seat / trunk. This event is held at a restaurant with some outdoor seating, and in conjunction with an established cruise night, therefor we just don't have the space to set up tables or lay out parts, like you would see at a swap meet.

Guess I can take the car apart and get it ready for paint so itll look better when we do have the meet.
We can still get together and just cruise around the city 20 turbo buicks deep.