5 bar MAP sensor

opeltwinturbo

Has anyone come out with a 5 bar MAP sensor that will work in conjunction with FAST. My boost flat lines @ 30.4 and it would be nice to see how much it is creaping. Boost gauge goes to #35. Also, might want to run bigger boost. :D

That's what you need... more boost :eek: I thought you were going to Reynolds? You coming down Carolina way next Sat? :D

Sully

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
Has anyone come out with a 5 bar MAP sensor that will work in conjunction with FAST. My boost flat lines @ 30.4 and it would be nice to see how much it is creaping. Boost gauge goes to #35. Also, might want to run bigger boost. :D

:)
Give me a call Monday At PT&E 219-996-7832
5-bar Map & SoftWare Upgrade is Available.

Joe

Originally posted by V6 Beast
That's what you need... more boost :eek: I thought you were going to Reynolds? You coming down Carolina way next Sat? :D

Sully

Steve, he was there..we had a good talk and he made fun of my never finished car. :p Seriously, John gave me some good tips on running the distributor. All that car needs is 50 pounds of boost and it'll be in the 6s! :D

How about any news on 5 bar for DFI Gen 7?

Anyone heard of a 5 bar setup from DFI yet?

Sully: Made it to Reynolds. Took the GN and , like most people with a 11 second GN, managed a weekend of obscurity. It was relaxing. The alternator went out on the third pass Saturday. Loaded up the car, waited for the day to end, then headed home. That was enough racing for the year. The Opel was apart, the GN down, and the motorcoach has a radiator with two split tanks. Enough is enough. Time for some maintenance.