You can type here any text you want

500+ rwhp recipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
any 61 to 67mm turbo with a .63ex housing and a 9.5 ptc non-locker.pull the 49 off your nice build.its a good turbo but with heads and cam and bison offering you a 61/76 with the lightning fast spool of the garrett .63ex housing its just going to fall short and require a very aggressive tune.

any 61 to 67mm turbo with a .63ex housing and a 9.5 ptc non-locker.pull the 49 off your nice build.its a good turbo but with heads and cam and bison offering you a 61/76 with the lightning fast spool of the garrett .63ex housing its just going to fall short and require a very aggressive tune.

thanks for the replies but the ta49 is on my daily driver"T"..... this motor iam building is for my gn that is all stock :biggrin:

ill email you. My pms are off. some days i was getting 30.

Dude, make it a business where they pay you to get answers! Possibly even a subscription, much like tech support for digital products, where you pay annually for say, 5 tickets/issues or something.

If some would take the time to search Bison has answered 90% of their questions already. I spent a huge amount of time reading old threads and posts. I see people start a new thread today yet the same question was asked not even a month ago.

I know a guy who has a air cooled 6265 DBB billet that spools off the starter...

Seems pretty happy with it.
I'm looking at them now that I killed my TA61.

Trying to find the coin...:rolleyes:

I know a guy who has a air cooled 6265 DBB billet that spools off the starter...

Seems pretty happy with it.
I'm looking at them now that I killed my TA61.

Trying to find the coin...:rolleyes:

tim just get with Lou/AL i hear they are working for free parts included:biggrin:

tim just get with Lou/AL i hear they are working for free parts included:biggrin:

:biggrin: I asked Papa Lou for free parts and free labor already.
Wanna guess what he said?:rolleyes:

He did offer me a loaner tho'.
...that's mighty cool in my book...:)

Back