*5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
The 5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!

When: Saturday, November 20th. 12:00 noon 'til 5:00pm

Where: Mooresville Dragway, Mooresville, NC

Raindate: TBA

This will be another one of our fun days of test-n-tune, grudge racing, and bench racing!!:D

In the past we have had more than 30+ cars and trucks show for the event. We hope to have everyone show again!!

There will be plenty of time to get in as many runs as you want, or just come out to see what everyone else has. I guarantee you will see some excitement. Maybe even a hood flying off a particular turbo hybrid car.:D :p

See You There!!!

K.

Cool....

We'll be there also. I'm going to place a link to your thread on the other board, seems to be more and more NC folks showing up there lately.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
I'm not showing up in protest!!!;) ;) ;)

That's a lie... You'll be there to show off your "new" car, and get your bezels. :D

K.

Damn, 95 views and only 4 replies? Don't tell me all you boys are scared of a little ol' Chevy V8?:eek:

Originally posted by 93 Indy
Damn, 95 views and only 4 replies? Don't tell me all you boys are scared of a little ol' Chevy V8?:eek:

You better bring that Pace Car over to the shop so I can fix the waterpump if you want it for this event.

Ohhh... And fill up the bottles so you can have a chance at our 'lil V6's.:D

K.

Keith,

I am going on yet another new work schedule---so i am trying to figure it out----i will let you know as soon as i figure it out if i can attend.

Are there any classes or races set-up or just some t-n-t and some BS'N---how about some grillin?

Geoff

Originally posted by NCTURBOS

Ohhh... And fill up the bottles so you can have a chance at our 'lil V6's.:D

K.
"AH HERD DAT"
we'll be there providing it comes back from Reynolds in one piece.

Originally posted by ghall
Keith,

I am going on yet another new work schedule---so i am trying to figure it out----i will let you know as soon as i figure it out if i can attend.

Are there any classes or races set-up or just some t-n-t and some BS'N---how about some grillin?

Geoff

Your signature says: "looking forward to cranking it up!!" So you better be there! :D Free place to stay as well.

Just test-n-tune some BS'n and we should probably bring a grille and some Crown.:eek:

K.

Sh!t, the parts truck has you covered!! :p Wanna Bet??!!

K.

Sure, I win and you have to wear a dress to Riverview. You win and I'll get you a happy meal at McDonald's.:D

Sure, I win and you have to wear a dress to Riverview. You win and I'll get you a happy meal at McDonald's.:D
I would make that bet with you but you already wear a dress when we're not around.:eek:

Nahhh! How about, I win you give me the pacecar. You win you get SlowGrey. :eek:

K.

talk, talk, talk, thats all yall do.... Like Elvis says "a little less conversation a little more action please"

Originally posted by TurboIndian
I would make that bet with you but you already wear a dress when we're not around.:eek:

You're just jealous that Kate tells you when and where you can wear your pants.:D

Nahhh! How about, I win you give me the pacecar. You win you get SlowGrey. :eek:

K.

Now why in the hell would I want to downgrade to a Buick.:eek:

Originally posted by sydwyndr
talk, talk, talk, thats all yall do.... Like Elvis says "a little less conversation a little more action please"

My nickname is "loud-mouthed spectator".:D