You can type here any text you want

6,000 Low mile 87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Odometer currently shows 6,063. Car is in storage in florida. Fully prepped with all the fluids changed. 99.9% stock, no paint work still original paint, still on original goodyear tires, twilight sentinel option. Hardtop car with manual driver seat. Fully loaded otherwise. Have window sticker and actual pictures of this car when it was unloaded at the dealership in 87. Asking $27,500.00. Here are some pictures.

GNXtacy005.jpg

022_22.jpg

gnxpics006.jpg

gnxpics003.jpg

Update

Power antenna works perfect, ac works perfect, stock plug wires, very very pristine gn. Will update thread with more pictures after this weekend. Thanks for looking.

I just want to say that if Wes says this car is pristine you can gaurantee its better than you think,he knows these cars and what to look for...His trader rating should tell the story! Good luck with the sale of this car!

gn

Sorry for the delay in pictures. Rains every afternoon here in florida and we are going to pull the car out of the storage facility then take detailed pics of the car. Will update thread soon and email everyone pics just as soon as I get them. Thanks for the interest.

gn

Tell me about it. If you don't get it out by 11, forgetaboutit.

When the car arrived it was perfect. We went ahead and changed all the fluids and detailed it then put it away in storage when the original buyer backed out. The way we figured it was the right buyer would come along and appreciate this ride sooner or later.

When the car arrived it was perfect. We went ahead and changed all the fluids and detailed it then put it away in storage when the original buyer backed out. The way we figured it was the right buyer would come along and appreciate this ride sooner or later.

The problem you have right now, the market is pretty well beaten down. If this was a car that had international appeal like some of the older classics, it would have sold by now.

I just don't think the Europeans or the crowd from down under appreciate these cars. Right now, they are the ones propping up the market. If it weren't for the international buyers, the muscle car market would be in even worse shape than it is now.

Hang in there, the right buyer will come along.

gn

where did the car come from? how many owners?

We have pictures from 87 when it was delivered to the ohio dealership. Same dealership that is listed on the window sticker. Current owner is the 2nd owner of the car.

Back