You can type here any text you want

6,000 Low mile 87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's odd, I guess my 2nd PM never went through. I'll try sending you another.

Thanks

low mile 87 gn

T T T Still available. 27k firm. Thanks.

gn

Wes, tough couple of weeks to sell a car. Lots of people on vacation. Look at Fleabay, their listings are half what they normally are. Hopefully you'll get a hit soon.

I am not worried about it. Someone will pop up just buggin to have what we consider close as still being able to go to the buick dealership and buy a gn. I try to avoid going on eGhey. I got some inquiries but nothing yet.

87 gn for sale

Still being stored but is ready to be purchased. To nice to be hidden. T T T

Wes,
run it through the listing tool I created as a test for it. (the link is in my sig) It is just the type of car that I created it for. I am putting the final touches on it now, and just wanted a few more real-world experiences with the tool before doing so. Also, I would value your opinion of the tool as I know that you have a few TR sales under your belt.

Good luck with sale.

car sale

This car speaks for itself and so does people that seen it. Like the guy who bought the gnx that sat right next to the gn for years. He stated his feelings on the car. Pics show the complete car. Plus your not buying from someone out of the country trying to scam. I made multiple trips to melbourne where the car is stored and inspected it and give my honest assessment of it as a 9.9 of 10. T T T

87 gn in florida for sale

T T T

Still available. Asking 27k firm.

Wonderful car, but the economy is taking its toll on all purchases these days.

The economic news seems to get worse everyday.

T T T

Still available. Asking 27k firm.

As I always say, there is an ass for every seat.:biggrin:

The buyer of this type of car probably is a cash buyer anyway,,,, be patient Wes, it's worth the coin:cool:

Ty

gn

As I always say, there is an ass for every seat.:biggrin:

The buyer of this type of car probably is a cash buyer anyway,,,, be patient Wes, it's worth the coin:cool:

Ty

I know the economy is bad. Trust me I know it is hard on everyone of the working class out here. My job is working me to death right now and I have a :biggrin: Gotta do what you gotta do. I am not stressed about this car I just put it to the top every couple weeks. We are selling it for a gentleman that travels out of the country alot and does not frequent forums. He knew it would be in good hands with us. Someone will be a very happy buyer of this car soon I am sure. Someone will see that this is one of a very few that are this low mileage and this close to perfect.

87 gn in melbourne florida for sale

T T T

Car is available. You can contact me via pm or email. I will be glad to answer any questions and set up a time to view/purchase the car. Thanks.

87 gn for sale

Thanks to everyone who showed interest. I provided all the pics and info I could. Sorry to those who I could not seem to get enough pictures or info to. Please contact Cal Or Holly Hartline for further information on this car. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest. I provided all the pics and info I could. Sorry to those who I could not seem to get enough pictures or info to. Please contact Cal Or Holly Hartline for further information on this car. Thanks.

Wes-

There are quite a few guys posting that they "want" this type of car.... might be tire kickers I dont know but maybe we should post this in the cars wanted thread?

Ty

gn

Wes-

There are quite a few guys posting that they "want" this type of car.... might be tire kickers I dont know but maybe we should post this in the cars wanted thread?

Ty

I have done everything I could. I cannot seem to get this deal done as I did on the gnx. So without wasting anyone elses time I suggest they try to go directly to Cal and Holly for more picture request and information. I seen the car and know alot about it but it is not in my possession nor can I take anyone over to see it/purchase it. It is out of my control. I apoligize to all for the inconvenience.

Back