You can type here any text you want

6,000 Low mile 87 gn for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
pics

I was digging through my pc folder and found a picture of this car back from february. This is the morning it was delivered to us. Just came off the transporter. This is as it sat in storage for awhile. Later this day we had it detailed, changed the fluids, and made sure it was in proper running condition. Which it is perfect. When my partner gets back in town we will pull it out of the storage facility and update this thread with very nice pictures. That is if we find an afternoon without rain here in florida :rolleyes: I will also get some photo shots of the window sticker and other pics. Thanks for all the interest.

Attachments

• 6,063exactmile87gn.jpg
    6,063exactmile87gn.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,354
87 gn

Thanks to all that were patient. Finally was able to take some more pictures. Enjoy. This car will make someone very happy :cool:

82c7d5d7.jpg

c7333feb.jpg

f3fa5233.jpg

b66cb3f6.jpg

e4d5ea67.jpg

a20fb0d0.jpg

87 gn

Updating thread with engine compartment pictures.

2e20b684.jpg

24c95753.jpg

20602d5d.jpg

b5f6924f.jpg

259347b0.jpg

Sale pending at this time.

That car is worth every penny of $27,500 and probably more.Good luck with the SALE!!!!!

87 gn for sale

Potentiol buyer has not contacted us and it has been a week or two. I am updating the thread as the car is still for sale. Pictures speak for themselves.

Sweet car, good luck with the sale. All i have is 15K orelse I buy it myself and bring it over to Texas and keep it forever.

gn

Is this car still for sale, is this the little brother to the GNX you had a while ago?

Yes it is. This car was treated very well just as the gnx was. I am ready to set up appointments to view/purchase the car.

Here is a statement by the buyer of the gnx. He does not post on the net nor does he want to give out his info but he gave me permission to post this. You can take it for what it is.

I am the owner of GNX purchased through Wes & Cal. I saw the digital pictures and they looked as good as I expected. But that wasn't good enough. I was ready to buy on the spot so I flew down to Florida to actually see the '87 GNX and '87 GN with my own eyes. Well, both the GNX and GN were better than the digital pictures. They were covered up in storage, seperate bays and required i.d. to get in with cameras at the front gate and all over. The engine bay, interior, undercarriage, original paint, etc. I believe it is all 100% original, never raced or modified. I believe both cars were in heated storage most or all of their lives. That is most important for collectability! (The is why I bought the GNX-still has the original NEW car scent too) ALL pictures they showed me match exactly and the more I write, the more I regret not buying it.

I have looked at over 15 GNs (to purchase) over the years, not including cruise nights, and I have to say this is worthy of buying. I had passed on the rest because I am very meticulous. This passes the test. I personally would rate it excellent and it would have a high retail value bracket for appraisal and appreciation over the year (s).
You will not lose on your investment. NADA recognizes it 3 times a year, steadily increasing. They are predicted to increase in value again in August, then in January '09 and so on. Cleaner 'original' cars, such as this will increase in value much faster then low book value cars. Dan

Wes,

Sent yo another PM. Guess you didn't like my counter :frown:

Let me know if you change your mind as I would be more than happy to take that GN off your hands. :biggrin:

gn

Wes,

Sent yo another PM. Guess you didn't like my counter :frown:

Let me know if you change your mind as I would be more than happy to take that GN off your hands. :biggrin:

I responded to your first pm and your offer. I was nice about it. I explained the situation and all. We declined the offer. :) Will not let a car like this go for that. I was the same way on the gnx when 69 was all that was offered by a couple guys who implied that was all the car was worth and within a couple weeks someone else realized what they had a chance at buying and put down the 75 asking price. Also that person was very pleased with the car. If you want the gn we will take 27k and that is the lowest price. Also we would be willing to assist with enclosed transportation for a fair price. Never got your 2nd pm by the way.

T T T

Back