7 months later!!

jasjamz

THS Racer
1.Hit at the end of June.....
2.Been home a week now......
Car still has to go back to painter for many flaws but needed some mechanical attention. Oil, plugs, radiator leak, fresh fuel, the basics. And a few other things...;) Oh and do you guys think the front end is too high...I am confused as to which springs to buy to get stock ride height:confused: ? Moog ????

Attachments

• 1142.jpg
    1142.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCF0018.jpg
    DSCF0018.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 417
Looks great. Does sit really high. Mine sits really low. Looking for a middle ground. You'll need to do a "search" for the correct Moog numbers as there are many available...(I still don't know which ones to use.);)

Looks good! Looks like a nice job from here, Is that an Easton Performance FMIC? I have the same one, how do you like it?

Jason

Looks good! Looks like a nice job from here, Is that an Easton Performance FMIC? I have the same one, how do you like it?

Jason

Yes it's an Eastern Performance IC. It was a big improvement over stock but havent tried any other IC's. Thanks. Got brand new emblems, door mouldings, and sending the wheel trim to get powder coated. Nos parts make a big diffrence, bu they cost ya!!:biggrin:

Thanks PM87TB!